4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:34 pm 

Quote:
not trying to put him down or anything, but there are tons of 4g mirages with evo conversions running around (or at least there were like 5 years ago... also, we mainly deal with 3g csm's. i'm not saying he can't be on here or anything, and by all means he still get's mucho respect from me, but doesn't mirageforums.net have a rotm? they'd prolly be able to get more info specific to their cars on that forum. just a suggestion. i mean my car's not gonna be rotm-worthy till october or prolly november comes around, and i don't think there's too many submissions for rotm lately. i say go for it while the gettings good. :D
jerry's car is the only 4g mirage in the country running low 10's with 93 octane, street tires, etc.

i don't know of any other car that is even close to his in term's of performance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:43 pm 
The Silent Administrator

My car will definitely get submitted as the ROTM when it is fully assembled. Wrong head gasket presents minor setback. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:41 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
not trying to put him down or anything, but there are tons of 4g mirages with evo conversions running around (or at least there were like 5 years ago... also, we mainly deal with 3g csm's. i'm not saying he can't be on here or anything, and by all means he still get's mucho respect from me, but doesn't mirageforums.net have a rotm? they'd prolly be able to get more info specific to their cars on that forum. just a suggestion. i mean my car's not gonna be rotm-worthy till october or prolly november comes around, and i don't think there's too many submissions for rotm lately. i say go for it while the gettings good. :D
jerry's car is the only 4g mirage in the country running low 10's with 93 octane and meth , street tires, etc.

i don't know of any other car that is even close to his in term's of performance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:41 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
jerry's car is the only 4g mirage in the country running low 10's with 93 octane and meth , street tires, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:09 am 

do i have to have a worked engine to get ride of the month????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:47 am 
The Silent Administrator

This thread has pretty much gone the way of the wind, until someone with some decent literary skills can come up with a a write-up for a members submission for Ride of the Month. If you can find someone. or yourself to write-up a good follow-along to your cars history and what you plan to do to it - with lots of REALLY good pics, then I'm sure you can earn a spot here on ROTM - don't worry about the REALLY good pics, it's just that it helps to keep the ROTM showing the cream of the crop if you will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:54 am 

haha yea i wana be ride of the month! so i need an awesome write up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:55 am 
The Silent Administrator

Yup. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:59 am 
The Silent Administrator

Check the previous entries here, as they were all top knotch works. I don't have mod access here in this forum, so someone else will have to help you get things sorted on this one.
akdriverjd or PaulMezz are the Mods which can give the nod to any submissions put forth. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:49 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Can I nominate this junker for next month

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:47 am 
The Silent Administrator

First nomination and only nomination for any car at this point, so go ahead and wow us with a sexy story and uber fabulous write-up! (No pressure!) :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:55 am 

Oh crap, I suck at this kind of stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:14 am 
The Silent Administrator

You can always let the picture do most of the talking, like in the one above, and then add some character commentary to that. If we can rekindle a little of this thread, I know it will inspire alot of other members to come out of the woodwork, and or junior members to start their projects.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:00 am 

I'm working on something I think its gonna be goood. I will PM it to you. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:51 am 
2nd Banana

Quote:
DANG! Who took that picture?!! What a SEXY picture! :ninja:

http://www.facebook.com/captaintonus