4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: warm weather = more cops
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:43 pm 

well, last night i was driving around as i usually do on friday nights to see all the nice cars come out. well, i come to find out, here in little ft. collins, that the city closes part of college, our main street, so people cant drive on it. That pissed a lot of people off, and they just took a short route around the road block. After seeing the road block, i noticed seeing twice to three times the cops out. I figured it was because the weather was warming up. i guess they knew if the weather was warm, they were more likely to pull a "ricer" over for racing. And i saw plenty of those.

watch yourselves out there.

what can ya do :-?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:21 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Yeah the cops have been all over the place lately. My brother and his friend were both pulled over this week within a day of each other. I dont know if you have the undercover Tahoes and F150s up there but around the south metro area they are everywhere. So look out!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:02 am 

ya we have the undercover Tahoes and F150s, plus blazers, cameros and the unmarked cop cars. just last night i saw a half dozen people pulled over. so for all you guys with high horse, high speed colts, watch yourselves out there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:26 am 
CSM Expert

heh, that's nothing, fairfax county not only has at least 2 souped up cameros, but i even saw some kind of minivan (looked like a dodge caravan) that was completly unmarked. the only reason i knew it was a cop is cause there was an accident (go figure, and accident in nova :-? ) and it was on the side of the road with the blue strobes going and a uniformed police officer getting the cars off the road.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:16 am 

ya, we have the unmarked minivans too. Lets see, what do you guys think will be the next cop car? lets see how many answeres we can get. Have fun with this one guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:52 pm 
CSM Junkie

I wanna see a few Chrysler 300s as cop cars! With the Hemi of corse :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I heard they ride mooses to work instead of driving cars. (About Canadians.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:49 pm 
1595 cc's of fury

Colorado HP had two unmarked Camero's that were built and running n2o, one blew up hehehe. There is also a yellow Saturn that is all riced out and tries to get people to race, its actually an undercover cop but apperently they don't use it anymore saying its entrapment if the cop instigates the race. Not that I would waste my time on a riced out yellow Saturn.

SOLD to the fastest shifting hermaphrodite in CO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:40 pm 
CSM Expert

HAHAHA, yeah, i know what you'd mean, that's an iffy one here too. i've heard reports of a riced out civic undercover cop doing that around here, but it's not considered entrapment because the person made a decision with a clear mind to race, they weren't forced to. and if they said they weren't in a clear mind, well then they're obviously not fit to drive and would get a worse penalty. that's why i wanted to be a cop for a while, there's always SOME kind of law that you're breaking, even if you're just standing on a corner not doing anything 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:47 pm 

I live 3 miles from the old DSM plant, and we have 3 or 4 1g AWD turbo squad cars in the county. Very very strange to look at.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:10 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
HAHAHA, yeah, i know what you'd mean, that's an iffy one here too. i've heard reports of a riced out civic undercover cop doing that around here, but it's not considered entrapment because the person made a decision with a clear mind to race, they weren't forced to. and if they said they weren't in a clear mind, well then they're obviously not fit to drive and would get a worse penalty. that's why i wanted to be a cop for a while, there's always SOME kind of law that you're breaking, even if you're just standing on a corner not doing anything 8)
yes, but where was the crime commited? your head or his? if you get a ticket from him fight it! my uncle(who just passed away) was a captin for the Salt Lake police. i got ALOt of good advice from him. here we have the undercovers who try to write you up for racing them even tho they started it. but we also have marked cars who want to race(just kids at heart) so if you get a ticket from a unmarked/marked car always fight it, if the cop started it first!

We also have cops who will put out of state plates/customized plates on there unmarked cars!

*note to self* pay my 90 in a 65 speeding ticket *end note*

1990 Chevrolet Corvette L98
1996 GMC Suburban 454
1999 Volvo S70 AWD L.P.T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:17 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
ya, we have the unmarked minivans too. Lets see, what do you guys think will be the next cop car? lets see how many answeres we can get. Have fun with this one guys.
not sure about the cars but i know for a fact that at least in murray utah, our pigs on hogs will soon be pigs on bmw's :lol:

1990 Chevrolet Corvette L98
1996 GMC Suburban 454
1999 Volvo S70 AWD L.P.T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:32 pm 
CSM Expert

Quote:
I live 3 miles from the old DSM plant, and we have 3 or 4 1g AWD turbo squad cars in the county. Very very strange to look at.
Troopers or local law enforcement?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:45 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Troopers or local law enforcement?
local for small towns in the county. Apparently Mclean county made a deal with Mitsu that when they built the plant, they would get a few cars from them for county work. So a couple troopers in the small towns have DSM patrol cars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:27 am 

HA! My buddy spotted one of the DSM squad cars, a NT 2g Talon. Sadly enough, I still can't seem to find any of the 1g AWDs.

But heres a couple pics of the Talon anyways :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:20 pm 
CSM Expert

I'll be damned.