A year passed till I own the car. Lot of things done, now I'm doing the assembly stage, but the weather is not helping.
I repaired the engine bay cabling (the bad or oxidized connectorts and cables changed), headlight circuit upgraded to work like an EU one (H4 and H7 bulbs), the indicator lights is now changed back to original, with an option to have a corner indicator (as an EU cars have to). Fog lights cabled too, and an outside temp sensor for the auto A/C. Oil press sensor cabled to the the cylinder head, like it came from the factory. Factory power windows work like it should be, relay is in the right place so, all wirings made like OEM.
The front bumper installed too. (Dont look at the paint work, I made it with spray ... just to be white instead of black ...)
I changed the shell of the dashboard to an uncracked one (with the VIN plate of course)
The full auto A/C is now in its place, seems like fits well.
Thence I put back the dashboard to its place, and the digital A/C heat control motor touches the dash, I had to cut back of it, so the original radio will not fit
I have to look for a mechless radio.
Inside I had to work with the cables too. Took almost a 3 weeks, but now I can say everything works.
The actual state is this. Not too far from the first ride, the engine runs brakes and clutch working ... almost every neccessary things checked.