4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:02 am 

Well, 89mirageman and I were talking and we thought it would be a good idea to include some information about yourself and include a picture so we all have a better idea of who we're dealing with here. Since we're all a family of sorts we might as well get to know each other better. I'll start. P.S. You don't have to do this if you don't want to, it's a voluntary thing.

My name is Robert. I have a wonderful wife and our newest addition to the family is our son Conner. I'm a supervisor of a commercial cleaning crew and have been for about 8 years. My wife and I were married in April of 2007 and our son was born June 23rd of this year. I have an obsession of sorts with my Colts (I have two) and I find myself using up all my free time on them. I was born and currently live in Beaver Pennsylvania and my parents as well as both of my much older sisters live near Tampa, FL in a town called Valrico. I own my house and basically love my life. I have a loving wife and a beautiful son. I have many friends but I generally stick to myself because most of my friends are drug addicts... :lol: Anyway, here is a picture of my family.

Caleb 3/17/12 8 lbs 15 ozs 20 inches

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:17 pm 

Ok, here goes. Most of you know me as the guy that gets you your parts but actually my name is Chris :P . I have a wife (Holly) of 12 years and my daughter (Amber) who is 11 and has daddy wrapped around her little finger. I was born and raised in NC and we just bought our first house about 2 years ago.

I'll be 32 in November and torture myself buying old Mitsubishi's and restoring them only to sell them later or lose interest and part them out. I've owned them all, 1g's,2g's, GVR4's, summit/colt wagons, 3g hatches and sedans and once the prices drop on the evo's I will own one of those too. I guess you could say I'm hooked. Here are some pics of us in Maryland on the way back from the Mitsu vs. Subaru race up in NJ back in August. We stopped off at a nature trail to stretch our legs before hopping back on the interstate.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:48 pm 
Some call me a god

Thought I would add something about myself, too.

I've been on the board for nearly two years now. For those who don't know me yet, my name is Brian. I've always loved to drive cars, since my dad taught me how at 11 years old. I've made a list of vehicles that I wish to own some day, and while I buy cars and mark them off, I just as soon add more to it. I happened to join this group when I came across a dodge colt. Doing so has made me more of a mechanic these days :P but what the heck!

I don't have a wifey or kids...but I do have at least four cars at the moment, and at least one out there that I don't know about :lol: Well, they keep me busy enough. I have been engaged before, and starting to look around again but I can't find the one.

Always been a bit of a free spirit. Took a break from college and life to travel around parts of the world, and everywhere in the U.S. besides the Northeast. I'm back where I call home now. Just about to achieve my biggest goal this year to be completely debt free. I work on a 600 acre farm, and I am planning to establish my own venture in agriculture soon. So, other than trying to settle down these days, I am adjusting to the fact that I will be turning 29 in about a week. I don't have to point out the fact that I am abnormal. JohnnyB told me a while ago "of course you knew that you weren't going to grow up normal, you wound up buying a CSM." Yes, the madness has taken me as well! 8)

The tallest one:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:34 am 
Digital Baby Troll

I'm going to try my best to word this in a way that it doesn't sound like a personal add. Plus I'll add that this forum is very much a family, a lot of guys on here lent their support during a very hard time in my life, including Rob and Chris. Brian just steals my brilliant quotes. 8)

To start off my name is John, I'm your standard 22 year-old whipper-snapper. I enjoy driving fast and embarrassing other "aggressive" drivers on the road, but I'm sure we all do. I have a very laid back easy going view towards life so I'm never insulted and I'm always up to learn more. I like to consider myself a traveling man when I have the funds to fuel my pedo'van, meeting new people on the road is always refreshing. I have an original Turbo Mirage which I picked up about a year and a half ago from my neighbor, I wanted that car since I was 12 and I have found a love for it. Unlike women when you hit it a few times with a hammer and yell at for a few hours it doesn't yell back, stays with you, and you don't feel horrible afterwards. I'm currently saving up to go to automotive school and am practicing my skills in the mean time, I also play pro-am hockey, play the guitar, BMX, sleep, and skateboard (like I said, standard 22 year-old). If anyone ends up falling madly in love with me after reading this I'm sorry, unless your a beautiful young woman... Haha yeah tough chance.

-John

72 Dodge-Pedo'van

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:37 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

My turn I guess. My name is Tyler Griffin. There really is not a hole lot to tell. I am 20 years old I work at Mecca auto salvage. I spend most of my time working on My 91 eagle talon. I sold my colt I would like to get another one some day. I have a awsome girl friend name angela which I have been with for 2 and hafe years. The kicker is This is the bosses daughter :D It gets a few laughs from the other guys down at the yard.

This is me in vegas. I always have alot of fun going there/

looking at the car after the damn deer.
I will try to take some more pics and get them up but this is really it for now.

Tyler,

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:54 pm 

92colt72k,

With all due respect, your girlfriend looks like an M&M.

Kanpai,

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:47 pm 
Some call me a god

Well, All you know me as Natedog or that fool who keeps buying up the famous CSM's lol. My real name is Nathan Smith, I'm 27 years old. I live in a small town in north Alabama, its 25 minutes to the nearest wal-mart, but I like it that way. I originally started out in mini trucks, but one ride in a friends AWD eclipse and I was hooked... I've been into Mitsubishi's for about the last 10 years or so. I work at a Toyota Engine plant on the 5.7 V8 '3UR' production line, my job is a bore. I don't have any children or a significant other at the moment, but i'm hoping for the right one to come along... soon. Car's are my main hobby, It runs in the family as my brother has an 87 Buick GN, and we like to spend time together working on our cars and going to the track when time and money allows. Other than that I can be found playing xbox or hanging out with my friends. My life is kinda boring compared to everyone else :oops:

Here is a couple of me...
This one is an action sequence...

84 GMC K3500
85 Dodge D50 Diesel Swap
90 Mighty Max V6
89 Mirage Turbo
94 Mighty Max
99 Montero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:05 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

ha na

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:11 pm 
CSM Junkie

This thread needs moar everything!

I'm Scott. I'm 32, was born in NY, grew up in FL, spent 8yrs in the AF, finally finished my degree this past May, still looking for a job (preferably back in the intelligence field...which is what I did in the AF). Got stationed in Augusta, GA back in 01, and never left! I've been married for 9 years, no kids, but 1 dog. I've been into cars my whole life, got a 97 Mirage in 98 and immediately started trying to make it faster. Since then, I've been working on Mistus, Nissans, and Mazdas, with an occasional stint on pretty much every other brand. I'm a musician...I play bass, guitar, drums, and sometimes do vocals. I love to play metal, even though I've played just about everything else over the years. I'm first and foremost a bassist though.

Anyway, a couple pics:

My wife and I (when my hair was way shorter)

Doin what I do best:

My bro and I readying our GRM $2009 car (using the supplied stickers to cover up crappy spots in the paint!)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:46 pm 
4g61t Delinquent

well,

I'm Paul, 26 and I'm a born and raised Southern Californian. Born in Los Angeles, moved to the Hi-Desert when i was 4. Currently live with my GF of a year and a half in a 3-bed two bath house she bought. Been wrenching on cars since i was 16 and when i turned 18 received the family hand me down 89 Dodge Colt GT (C52A). Rocked that beast around till the motor grenaded on me at 315,000 miles. Dropped a new motor in and rocked it some more till the flex plate snapped and thought the motor went again.

In 2004 if i remember correctly, when i picked up my 89 Colt Turbo, from some knucklehead down the street. I currently rock a 1992 Firebird with 200,000 on the clock and it still purrs like a kitten. And i just picked up a 1993 B13 Sentra SE-R off my cousin.

Me and the GF

The 89 Colt Turbo

The 92 Firebird

93 SE-R

For those 10 months or less... I'm broke...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:26 pm 
Some call me a god

It was nice to meet you all now! :D Wait.......was I missing anybody here yet? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:35 pm 
CSM Expert

Hmm where to begin. Work full time, retail loss prevention and compliance manager, go to school full time for criminal justice. Got a house a couple years ago with a 4-car Mitsu friendly garage :) Living the single life, pretty much doing whatever to have fun.

And now for the goods:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:51 pm 
4g61t Delinquent

when the hell did LILEVO get a Stealth? :-k

For those 10 months or less... I'm broke...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:02 am 
CSM Expert

http://www.4g61t.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=28430

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:42 am 

I would LOVE to have a Stealth R/T or 3000GT VR4. Although...I would much rather have a GVR4 with a 6G73T.

Caleb 3/17/12 8 lbs 15 ozs 20 inches