It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Re: GSXtacy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:44 pm 
Some call me a god

Vagina pics?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:00 pm 

shaun can do that pic too.... its a big vagina.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:01 am 

Yesterday I began the process of Removing my Transmission from my Automatic 95 AWD Turbo Eclipse.

I did everything necessary for dropping Transmission except for taking off the CV's. I would have gotten it all completed had CSM Shaun(My Guy) not lost or broken the Spline Nut used for removing my lug nuts.

I took off the upper intercooler piping, MAF, Intake Filter, Intake Pipe, Battery, and a shit ton of Electrical Connections. Not bad for a days work. Along with the guidance of CSM Shaun and sharing his tools and having someone to talk to while nearly getting blown away from the wind.

By the end of the day I had done everything myself which I was pretty proud of. Even though Shaun told me I had man hands after I finished working on the car. Aside from my hands being scratched from the wires and a few minor bruises from being a NOOB it was a good time.

I plan to finish the Transmission swap with guidance by CSM Shaun within the next week or so...

-Dree

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:54 am 
Some call me a god

Guidance is a loose term. My head was under the Scummit all day so questions about what to do next were usually answered something like "Take off that black thing by the other thing." HAHA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:29 pm 

YOU ROCK DREE! lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:03 am 

Why are you swapping the trans? Going to change to a 5-speed or just a working automatic?

Shaun has helped me out with my turbo swap quit a bit, thanks again. Are both of you members on DSMTalk?

1984 Maserati Biturbo 2.5TT
1980 Turbo Trans Am
1976 Trans Am 455

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:19 am 
Some call me a god

Her planetary seized so a new(used) transmission is being put in it now. I have the trans put into place and bolted to the engine but all the other parts still have to go back in.

We are both members of dsmtuners but never go onto that site and I am a member of galantvr4.org, buschur's forum, ECMlink's forum, HondaCivicWagon.com and exocars.net. Neither of us are on DSM Talk.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:42 pm 

Quote:
Her planetary seized so a new(used) transmission is being put in it now. I have the trans put into place and bolted to the engine but all the other parts still have to go back in.

We are both members of dsmtuners but never go onto that site and I am a member of galantvr4.org, buschur's forum, ECMlink's forum, HondaCivicWagon.com and exocars.net. Neither of us are on DSM Talk.
I usually am not one for bashing other Forum site's as they are there for the same purpose our Forum is for. With that being said I will not bash on DSMtuners. I just prefer this site. This site is far more helpful and I don't get hit on nearly as much. Hahaha!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:51 am 

Quote:

Are you guys doing a factory replacement or a built transmission? How loose of a torque convertor you planning? Yea, your not missing out on much from Talk. That's why I came here to this place as well. The g32 has alo in common with the g37 and we can both learn from eachother. Thanks again man, I can't start to tell you how much more you have helped me than my own DSM buddies from Talk... They give me the typical "Sell and buy a turbo car". At least you guys understand. For great DSM info feel free to join www.DSM1eights.org at anytime! We there own AWD cars as well and have a great knowledge of the Saturn series motors as well. I think it's time someone started a site dedicated to that series of motor.

What are the upgrades on the GSX? Also I was amazed to see this from over a year ago and then to see your both still together! Congrats!

1984 Maserati Biturbo 2.5TT
1980 Turbo Trans Am
1976 Trans Am 455

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:21 pm 
Some call me a god

Nah just stock transmission, no modification to the torque converter either. We had "bought" a good FMIC kit from a vendor for her 2g but magically the vendor had none in stock and sent our money back. She has bought a 3" MAF, MAFT and a GReddy Type S BOV but that stuff is sitting in a box. As the car sits right now it is 100% stock mechanically.

Thanks man. Where else will I find a girl that likes cars this much? And she don't stank too much! HAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:22 pm 
Negative Nancy

Quote:
Vagina pics?

This

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:25 pm 
Negative Nancy

Seen this too. Funny!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:18 pm 
Owner/Admin

Dont scare away Dreezy!!! she is the last chica on here :girl: P.S please post a pic of dreezy for our csm pervs. :player: