4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:25 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:40 pm 

Thanks guys, it means alot. Sarah went to the gyno yesterday and they told her 5 1/2 weeks. They put her due date at June 18th. So it's confirmed medically. Now the fun part begins. You've all been like friends to me and I figured I'd share the good news with everyone. I greatly appreciate all the kind words.
On a side note, I find out tomorrow if I can get the Talon. I am in debt consolidation due to large amounts of credit card debt thanks in a large part to my "fixer upper". So right now that's holding me back from getting my small loan. But the credit union has a long past with Sarah and I due to loans in the past so we're confident that we'll be good. I'll keep you all updated on my two babies.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:17 pm 
2nd Banana

Quote:
Thanks guys, it means alot. Sarah went to the gyno yesterday and they told her 5 1/2 weeks. They put her due date at June 18th. So it's confirmed medically. Now the fun part begins. You've all been like friends to me and I figured I'd share the good news with everyone. I greatly appreciate all the kind words.
Wow, my birthday is June 19th. :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:03 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
Quote:
Wow, my birthday is June 19th. :D

If your baby is born on the 19th you have to name it Tony, if a girl, Toni :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:16 pm 
2nd Banana

Quote:
If your baby is born on the 19th you have to name it Tony, if a girl, Toni :P
Quoted for troof.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:03 am 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
I find out tomorrow if I can get the Talon.
should be looking for a 4dr, mang.. :supz:
jking.... congrats buddy..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:25 am 

I'll be picking it up here in a few hours. I'm excited. I haven't rode in one of these cars since Tony's and haven't driven one since...well I've never driven one so this should be fun. BTW, if I have a boy he'll probably be Robert III. But if it's a girl well that's still up for debate. Only time will tell. BTW, thanks Gary, I appreciate that.
On a side note, I've already started ordering parts...lol I have a 2G mani, 2G MAF, SAFCII, FMIC, BOV, boost gauge, A/F gauge, MBC, and a couple other small things. Now all I need is some 660cc injectors and a 16g and I'll be set for a while. I honestly think I MIGHT try one of those CXRacing 16Gs on Ebay right now. I know they are junk but for $250 for a brand new turbo...hell even if it lasts a year I'm still getting a bargain. Besides, this one looks to be a pretty decent turbo. Besides, that's where I got my intercooler from and it looks to be of good quality. I'll probably rock it with my front mount for a little while until I can find an actual MHI 16G. But we'll see as time progresses.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:39 pm 

Congrats bro! :P

How does it feel?
Get ready for those Sleepless nights,Priority shifting,because your gonna have a Little you running around soon :yawinkle:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:26 pm 

Well, we went for our second baby appointment today. I got to see a picture of my son or daughter. It made me shed a tear. It's amazing how much everyone tries NOT to make a child, but when you finally do, it's like a little miracle. We made up our minds, if it's a boy, he's Robert David Keeton III. My dad's name and my grandfather's was David, both great men. I'm so excited.
BTW Gary, I still have my GMC Jimmy. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:55 pm 
Owner/Admin

rob your going to be a good dad :binkybaby:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:31 pm 
Restricted Newbie

i garuntee the craziest day of your life will be the day you have that kid, just try not to pass out when it comes, I almost did :o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:30 am 

My wife and I went on Monday to her doctors appointment. We finally got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was the most eye opening experience of my life. Before that I really wanted to get my car done and upgrade my Talon. Now the Talon's got to wait and I HAVE to get the Colt done before the baby comes. Also, I HAVE to save up some money and sell my Jimmy before he/she pokes his/her little head out of my wife. I started to get the baby's room ready yesterday. We go on the 5th of next month to find out what sex the baby is. That should be interesting. My wife and I dicussed it and if it's a boy he's going to be Robert David III. If it's a girl, we're thinking Natalie Jo. We'll have more information next month. I'm really excited. My wife is starting to show a little more now too.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:17 pm 

congrats man that is great news! :D good luck to you and your wife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:32 pm 
Some call me a god

Congratulations!! The best part will be in a few years...

"Let me hear the blow off valve again, daddy!" :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:06 pm 
Owner/Admin

I want a family pic when its all said and done Rob Vino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:20 pm 
CSM Junkie

Congrats man, having kids is great but also they can be terrors sometimes,lol. Hope the whatever your having is heathly and strong. I also found out that I am having my second one now, my wife is 2 1/2 now so I'll be in the same boat as you,lol. If this one is a boy (which I hope so) she is getting her tubes tight,lol.