4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:46 pm 
abnormal

So I go to suntrust bank here in florida and get my paycheck cashed i then go to the post office to send mr.hyde money and mr. gary hillegas there money for a turbo from hyde, and clutch pedal and cluster from mr.gary so anyhow i send them fine and i back out i'm in the correct lane next thing i know right after i put my car in drive is i look over stop my car WHAM! a nissan maxima like a 98 or something maybe even 2000 hits my drivers door i'm just like fruit and banana! my car, then she gets out it's this hott lil asian chick and she's all like i'm sorry it's not that bad i'll pay for it we don't have to call the cops it would just waste time and raise our insurance and I don't need anymore tickets, so I got her name and phone number I took down her tag but lost that paper out the window of my car anyhow I took the car had the estimate done by a friend of mine $214, she's gonna pay for it for me but still i'll be out of a car for a day or 2 when ever it gets fixed, I mean what can ya do accidents happen, i'm just glad the colts not out of commision and hey i got a hott lil asian chicks number outta the deal HAHA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:04 pm 
CSM Junkie

Sorry to hear that, but this should be in General or Pics and vids, if you take any.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:11 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Quote:
So I go to suntrust bank here in florida and get my paycheck cashed i then go to the post office to send mr.hyde money and mr. gary hillegas there money for a turbo from hyde, and clutch pedal and cluster from mr.gary so anyhow i send them fine and i back out i'm in the correct lane next thing i know right after i put my car in drive is i look over stop my car WHAM! a nissan maxima like a 98 or something maybe even 2000 hits my drivers door i'm just like fruit and banana! my car, then she gets out it's this hott lil asian chick and she's all like i'm sorry it's not that bad i'll pay for it we don't have to call the cops it would just waste time and raise our insurance and I don't need anymore tickets, so I got her name and phone number I took down her tag but lost that paper out the window of my car anyhow I took the car had the estimate done by a friend of mine $214, she's gonna pay for it for me but still i'll be out of a car for a day or 2 when ever it gets fixed, I mean what can ya do accidents happen, i'm just glad the colts not out of commision and hey i got a hott lil asian chicks number outta the deal HAHA
i've learned a lesson about not calling the cops. this lady hit my car and when i called her to get the money she wouldn't answer the phone. there was nothing i couldn't do about it either. i hope you have better luck then me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:49 pm 
abnormal

well see my thing is I can easily pop this dent out and my paint and body man is a good friend of mine so if she wants it done at a shop he'll charge her the going price to have the door fixed BUT since i'm bringing him business he's charging me a cheaper price to paint my entire car w/ a better paint like emeron or something