4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:58 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: new here just saying HI
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:36 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Hello everyone,
First off, I cant spell or type, it WILL get annoying, im smart maybe, not text book spelling/punc. smart tho.
Im new here so i figgured Ide start off with introducing my self.

My name is Allan
21/ in Livermore Maine
ive owned 2 DSM's previous. to my current car.
1st 93 talon TSI awd. black..
and 2nd. 90 Ply. FWD Turbo. i had running 13.6

i currently own a 1992 SHO

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/784404/2

Been a member of www.SHOFORUM.com for almost 2 yrs user name there is S&MSHO im getting pretty well known there now.
the current mods to my car are.

SHO MTX MODS ASFB's,Catco Y pipe,K&N,26MM R/Sway bar,24MM F/Sway bar,Tint'd tails,SHOrt Shifter,Eibach lowering springs, Tokico Struts,,SHONut F/R reinforced Motormounts,93+ center consule,dual center consule gauge pod.Silverstars

this is my 3rd SHO. go to the first page on the cardomain you can view my second one.

Im now intrested indoing the colt/mirage 4g63t swap :ANAL:

i already tore the harness out of my 90 laser, along with ECU and all other related parts.
next step is the fidning the donor car, pulling motor,getting the mounts.flywheel, and new ACT clutch , getting wireing in and dropping the motor more or less.
Luckly i have a friend who is more into DSM's then i ever was. And is currently running a 92 6bolt AWD doing somthing around 400HP if i remember correctly, Who is going to asist me on this swap scence i have been away from the game for about 2 yrs.
Another friend who just picked up an ultra rare Dodge Omini GLH (2.2L SOHC turbo) i couldnt stay out of the turbo game any longer and i had to come back. So here I am.
Ive been viewing this site non-stop for about 3 days as a guest, and decided to join ..
ive been to lilevo.com got ALOT of info off there,and many other sites searching for swap info ( see im not a newb to forums :D I SEARCHED! :o )
Tho i may be asking for a little help here and there.

Well everyone great site with LOTS of info. hope to be around here for awhile
thanks everyone for the space. hope the spelling error's and typing error's wernt to horriable.

Allan

White SHO MTX MODS ASFB's,Catco Y pipe,K&N,26MM R/Sway bar,24MM F/Sway bar,Tint'd tails,SHOrt Shifter,Eibach lowering springs, Tokico Struts,,SHONut F/R reinforced Motormounts,93+ center consule,dual center consule gauge pod.Silverstars, turbo muff's

http://www.4g61t.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... 608#108608 <-- my hello to the forum clicky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:23 pm 
CSM Expert

Quote:
Ive been viewing this site non-stop for about 3 days as a guest, and decided to join ..
ive been to lilevo.com got ALOT of info off there,and many other sites searching for swap info ( see im not a newb to forums :D I SEARCHED! :o )
i nominate allan as my new hero! :D lol! welcome to the board!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:59 am 
Welcome to the board. :D

-bit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:42 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Welcome! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:37 am 
The Silent Administrator

Hiedi Ho Neighborino. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:49 am 
Restricted Newbie

HII EVVEERYYBOODDYYYYY

the Shoforum. ive been a member of for 2 yrs is a VERY close nit group tho we have 7000 members ide say about 100-200 of us are regular posters were pretty close someone needs somthing they get a discount if there in a tuff spot.
Im hopeing this forum is the same also, a close nit group of friends here to help one another with very little trash talking ( ushauly done by newbs) and nothing but incouragement (sp)
Hope ot be around here for awhile.
ill be posting some transmission swap q's soon, i seem to not be completly getting that part yet.. :axe:
Well of for more research!

Allan

A.K.A
"THE HEREO"

White SHO MTX MODS ASFB's,Catco Y pipe,K&N,26MM R/Sway bar,24MM F/Sway bar,Tint'd tails,SHOrt Shifter,Eibach lowering springs, Tokico Struts,,SHONut F/R reinforced Motormounts,93+ center consule,dual center consule gauge pod.Silverstars, turbo muff's

http://www.4g61t.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... 608#108608 <-- my hello to the forum clicky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:55 am 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
Quote:
i nominate allan as my new hero! :D lol! welcome to the board!

Ralli art ..
i own a ralli art.
a 2004 with the sun and sound package. nice car 5 spd. i put 8000 miles on it in 2 months,and my grandmothers car died, so i tought her how to drive a 5 spd at age 62 i belive , and now she pays her insurance and i pay the car payment. shes put a hole 3 miles on in 10 months. Nice car, quick, not *FAST* by its pretty quick for a non turbo 4cyl!

i can be youre hereooooooo... i can fly higher then an eagleeeeeeee