4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:34 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:56 pm 
Restricted Newbie

I've got a batch of the new OEM style connectors for sale. These are mostly used underhood. Cam sensors, MAFs, coils, injectors, knock sensors, and lots of other underhood connectors. I also have the mating connectors for many of these, so you can repair both the harness side and sensor side. And I have the terminals, wire seals, and hole plugs for these.

I've got some basic kits together for the 90 DSMs, and 91-94 DSMs. I am working on kits for the DSMs, and would like to make CSM specific kits as well. And 3000gt, and galants too.

ImageImage

I don't have any significant feedback on any DSM sites. I am a mod on NABR, and have been around on several DSM/Evo forums for years providing info on wiring and ignitions. But if you want more feedback to feel comfortable buying from me, you could alternately buy from shops that I am working with. JNZ, Magnus, and Extreme PSI all carry some of the connectors or harnesses I have been bringing in.

Here is my website with individual pics of the connectors
http://connectors.sheridanengineering.com/index-2.htm

If you need help ID'ing these or other connectors, let me know. I'd be more than happy to point people in the direction of other places to get connectors, if I don't have them.

Thanks to the admins for allowing me to post this information up!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:00 am 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I've been waiting for someone to do this. Will you discount larger orders?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:18 am 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I've been waiting for someone to do this. Will you discount larger orders?
I certainly will. I am hoping that you guys can help me tailor a kit for these.

And if it is something that I don't have, I will do what I can to point you in the right direction. I'm just trying to buy the hard to get stuff, there is a batch of connectors already available. And I will do what I can to point people to sources for them. So if you have pics etc, post and ask away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:35 am 

Could I piece together my own kits? I prefer the 2g injector clips over the 1g clips.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:47 am 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
Could I piece together my own kits? I prefer the 2g injector clips over the 1g clips.
I don't have the late 2G style injector clips. And I don't have a sample to help hunt them down. My 2G came with the early style clips.

I'm really hoping to come up with a kit for the CSM in general. If there need to be a few kits to handle few different years or models, that is fine.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:56 am 

Quote:
Quote:
I don't have the late 2G style injector clips. And I don't have a sample to help hunt them down. My 2G came with the early style clips.

I'm really hoping to come up with a kit for the CSM in general. If there need to be a few kits to handle few different years or models, that is fine.
I have lots of late 2g clips sitting around. I can send you one if you'd like.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have lots of late 2g clips sitting around. I can send you one if you'd like.
It couldn't hurt. Or even just some good pics from multiple angles, and pics of the terminals when removed. Does it have a gang seal, or individual wire seals? Spoolinup.com has one, but is it the same connector?

To be honest though, my priority is more towards getting parts that there isn't anything available. And there are injector connectors already, so my focus is more on the parts we don't have. Later style ignitor/maf connectors, some of the harness interconnects, etc.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:07 pm 

I will toss my $.02 out there.

We've been selling & using Brad's wiring components for several years now .

Top notch quality stuff from a top notch guy.

The only drawback is when he doesn't have something available--I've gotten spoiled.

Josh

JNZ Tuning

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:29 pm 

I am looking for a 1g harness to Evo 8 maf adapter pigtail. Paypal ready.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:02 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Sorry for the very late response, I have been on here, but never got a notice that anyone posted to this thread. Anyhow, I don't have the Evo8 MAF pigtail. I do have the 8 pin connector you need to make it plug in to the 1G.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:07 am 
Restricted Newbie

Just as an update, I do now have some additional connectors like the 10 pin MPI connector, the 2G MAF, the 2G quick release injector connectors, and a few others.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:02 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

do you have the means to actually have any connector made for our cars?

For example lets say I send you a csm dash pigtail and a dsm one , would you be able to make copies of them both for other members on here?

or are these connectors kits NOS [new old stock] that you sourced, I ask because if you can make [or have them made] connector for our cars, then there is a list of ones not mentioned above, that I know will be much needed, guys on here always want to swap a 4G63T in their 4G15 cars [i'm kinda in the hunting process of that now :lol: ] it would be cool if you could make the dash connectors for the 3g and 4g cars, and also the ones that the 4G63T engine/dash loom has as well, these are vary hard to find in some parts of the world, and even in the U.S, I am willing to send you lightly used good condition dash connectors, if you need them to make copies from etc, just let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:17 am 
Restricted Newbie

Sorry for the late response. I still can't seem to get subscription notifications to work.

Much of what I buy are from the original connector manufacturer, the connectors are often used in many other applications, so they are still being made. Or sometimes it is just a matter of tracking down stock if it is a really old one. I am trying to add to my inventory as I have time, so if there is a specific one you want, post a pic. If I don't respond here, try emailing me on the website. That way it doesn't take me two months to find the post :)

I COULD get connectors made. I know a few shops that will make connectors, but it costs a good bit in tooling. I'd guess $2K-$10K based on previous quotes. And it requires a good bit of babysitting the process. I don't think we need to do that just yet on any of these.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:02 pm 
The Silent Administrator

If you message Natas, he can confirm if subscriptions are back on. Board was recently updated, most functions "should" be back where they were.