4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: geo2g
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:29 pm 

George sent me a GT steering column and a timing belt cover. Everything was in A+ condition and I couldn't be happier. Thanks man!

Post subject: Re: geo2g
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:26 pm 
Some call me a god

Overall poor transaction.

1st- I went out of my way to pay WU because he didn't have pay-pal set-up.

2nd- The gauge cluster surround I specifically asked for no cracks, not only was it cracked up it had 4 holes drilled into it!! For mounting something?!

3rd- I asked for JDM amber corners and tried to get him to send pics several times but nothing but excuses, charged me $60 for stock corners which aren't worth anything really.

4th- The only good thing I got out of the deal was a reverse light, so basically I feel I paid $130 for a reverse light.

This was a month ago, we have been in contact but getting no where with this and I am deeming it acceptable to leave poor feedback which is very rare for me.

07 ZX6R

Post subject: Re: geo2g
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:23 am 
CSM Junkie

Another +1 for bad seller.

I posted a WTB ad for door panels a few months back and he responded saying he had some in mint shape. He sent me pics along with shots of the rest of his interior that looked perfect too. I wanted all of it, but he lives in NY and I live in MI so a trip was a little out of the question. We agreed on $300 shipped for an entire interior to be shipped via Greyhound. I sent him $329 to cover any additional costs and paypal fees in late October. He was prompt answering any and all questions I had through text. After payment was sent he was a little difficult to get in contact with and I didn't see anything for a month. I told him no worries and still waited patiently. Early December rolled around and he claimed he was sending it out that week, and that his Dad had his phone so thats why he wasn't responding to me. No texts or tracking number a week later, so I politely asked for my money back for the holidays. No response again so I had to file a Paypal claim, which I escalated to a dispute a few days later. Paypal gave him over a week to respond, which he did not, and finally my money was refunded a couple days ago in full. I have still not heard from him at all, but I do have all my money back. Really seemed like a nice guy when we first communicated so I wanted to give him a benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately I would recommend any members not dealing with him in the future unless it is in person.