4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:30 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: BAD GUY DSMDIZZLE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:17 pm 
CSM Junkie

:evil: OK., here is a very bad one.. It is a bit long, but so ridiculous that it is almost funny:
The $$amount is only $100. It goes like this: DSMDIZZLE put in a request for a gas tank, fuel pump, and sending unit. Crackerman was able to provide the gas tank and I offered a fuel pump and sending unit for $100(including ship[ping). DSMDIZZLE agreed. But he said that he wouldn't have funds till that weekend. (I can't understand how some people will want to buy something and then say that they don't have funds.) But no mind.
I try and help all on this site, so I said,"Fine, I'll send it now to help you, and you can pay on Sat." The shipment left, but no response on Sat.
About the next Tues. I asked for the $$. His response was that he wanted to TEST the units first, and that I had not given him a Paypal name. Well, HELLO, that "test" was not in the deal. I complained and gave him a Paypal account name. Then he asked if I could wait until the next Fri.? "Sure," says I, and wouldn't you know? No action.
I PM'd Crackerman who said that DSMDIZZLE was late remitting funds. NOW THAT'S A SURPRISE! More exchanges went along the line of just return the shipment and I would reimburse him for shipping.
So what to my wondering eye should forthcome? He rejects the offer, and says that he no longer needs the gas tank, but Crackerman won't give him back his $$, so I should collect from Crackerman. WOW!! That is too much, so I am writing this thing in HOPES that DSMDIZZLE will be removed from the site. I hope that all who are also on a DSM site will check him out to avoid a similar experience.
I have said that it's not the $$. I have been "taken" before in amounts from $50 to $800+. I have also provided much higher funds to help some people whom I felt should be helped in larger funds. I have driven hundreds of miles to help others, and glad to do so. The guys here are the greatest, up till now. I do ask for funds just to keep things straight. However, I will not send anything in the future until I have funds in hand. Sorry. Bill Spruill I would like to see your responses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:32 pm 
The happy administrator

That sucks man. I've met a few people off this forum and they've all been great. I've bought things and sold things in person, through email and from 3 different countries with people on here. They've all been perfect (other than one certain person in florida) transactions. I've bought and sold easily $3k worth of parts+cars from people on this forum. It only takes one bad guy to wreck a good thing.

Have a:
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass - 468BBO TH350
Round 3:
1990 Dodge Colt-4G63T 5spd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:43 pm 
Negative Nancy

Send him to me. I'llll make sure he pays one way or another. I'll take him to greenbriar county where this film is based which is less than 30 mins from me and introduce him to some of my (friends)....

I kid you NOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKt1Ui248D0

This was my school principle :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:04 pm 
Nobody Important

no chatter in feedback forum... above (chat) posts will be deleted in a bit.

If you want to comment, wander down to the general forum

thankyoucomeagain!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:35 pm 
Negative Nancy

My bad foshizzle,

I just clicked the forsale topis off the main page and just now saw that that it had the feedback topic.

Mclovin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:47 am 

I told you you will get your money. I just dont have the funds right now.

08 Ford F-350 6.4 PSD 3 mods and 600hp :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:54 am 

Oh and also people usually dont send others parts they havent paid for. I am sorry that this had to happen, unexpected bills are a bitch. You will get your money like I said but not right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:40 am 
CSM Junkie

Yeah, that's a problem. But it does seem that your story changes a lot.
So, if a person tries to help another, it is the "helper" who is to blame if things don't work out? Geeze, that's twisted logic. But whether you had received the shipment or not is not the problem. The problem is that you do not live up to your word. And that is a BIG problem. But since you infer that it is my fault for taking you at your word, I'm going to correct it:
If someday you WANT to pay-- then fine. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm through with it. Keep it. My gift to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:26 pm 

No not I WANT to its that I am GOING to. I do appreciate you helping me out but next time you do a transaction like this make sure you and the buyer are on the same page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:53 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
...next time you do a transaction like this make sure you and the buyer are on the same page.
I said that I was through with this, but I could not let the above words pass.
Dizzle was the only one confused, because he could not remember what he said last. I merely accepted each requested time payment extension. I only reminded him whenever he did not comply with his own request. However, I would NOT let him continually add terms that had not been present originally.
Anyway, if he sends payment, he should be sure to post it somewhere so that whomever may have followed this mess will realize the final end to the sordid affair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:19 pm 
Negative Nancy

Quote:
No not I WANT to its that I am GOING to. I do appreciate you helping me out but next time you do a transaction like this make sure you and the buyer are on the same page.
Bill,

I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today!

Tha Big Readnek

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:38 pm 
CSM Junkie

Yeah, let it go. But about your offer, that's fine with me, but you'll have to pick it up here. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:48 pm 
Negative Nancy

Quote:
Yeah, let it go. But about your offer, that's fine with me, but you'll have to pick it up here. :lol:
:P :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:50 pm 
CSM Junkie

Why would anyone post a WTB if you don't have the funds. I can see you are wasting other peoples time saying you want this and that in the for sale section. Stay out of that section if you don't have any money. Greg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:15 pm 
The Silent Administrator

Alright, the feedback section should be for people directly affected by transactions posted here. Thoughts are welcome, but let's try and keep it just between the involved parties.