4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:44 pm 
The Silent Administrator

So, we have had many great looking cars from all over the world, recently grace out forum pages with their presence. Members have been wanting to see or hear more about these great cars. We have had tough time of creating a set standard and enough interest for writers to create these entries and get them presented in final form to the public.

I for one, would like to see these car write-ups and there associated pictures not get lost, or links go bad. We are working on getting the gallery up and running, so to have members post pictures of their cars in an album there, would be so much easier to keep the links alive, permanently.

I submit for discussion, that a we come up with a simple process for members to follow, and a set area to post pics to, so the top level guys here don't have really oversee much more than giving an okay to post a ROTM submission in its final form.

I have been seeing some amazing projects, both started and completed and some ever evolving, that deserve a spotlight for their talents and devotion to these little cars.

What says the greater population and mods/admin alike?