4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:00 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Damnit, I wanted to be there but the Army shipped me to Indiana for that week for a training exercise. They denied my leave packet!

My buddy, however, brought his EVO up there and ran 10's with an FP green and supporting mods :)

Wish I could have been there. Glad you had fun!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:34 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Couple question's for you Warren. I have my auto. partially installed and am getting excited about the swap.

With stock ecu and stock timing curve you are running 12base. Isn't that excessive. I too am on stock ecu and with e85 I still run 5base.

What is the stall speed of the converter on and off nitrous?

What jets are you running; I have a wet kit and am prepared to spray it out the hole as well.

Also the vacuum pump, how is that tied in with the booster, just tee'd? And do yoy only power it at launch or all the way down the track?

Thanks for the help. Hope I can get to the track soon and make some decent passes with the auto.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:32 am 
Restricted Newbie

we have it set to 13-15 base timing.. 39 nos pill and 22 fuel but have to double check with warren.. 3500 stall before boost... sprays when the light turns green..
the afc is used to fine adjust the pro-m based on rpm vs load of the pro-m box..
believe if we move the intake cam back to before the dyno runs.. it should pick the mph back up.. dyno is miss leading on power gains.. may look good on paper but sucks at the track.. thus the slow time slips at the shootout..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 am 
CSM Junkie

Love this car, this is going to get me so movated now since I just picked up a 1gb fwd with a roll cage already installed. I am going same route fwd auto and make it a beast, always wanted to build something crazy and now I have it. can't. Wait to start builing the rest:)