4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:42 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Money race gone wrong..
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:42 pm 
Some call me a god

One of are local races gotta love sore losers if he would of came in to my lane like that i would put him the wall and then pulled his ass out and beat him to death...http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Mone ... 179283.htm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:09 pm 
Some call me a god

I would say that was on purpose for sure, he seemed to hold it straight on all the other runs.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:21 pm 
Negative Nancy

This is similar to races I had in the mirage with the local beaners with hondas in the Hagerstown maryland area. I hate to stereo type here but there is this and there is that...Take it for what it is. I had one run in after a race in the local walmart parking lot after I beat this old crx 5 times in a row by 12-15 lengths and when he knew he was a loser all those times, he starting cussing and putting me down in spanish so all of his posse could have a laugh. He was in Winchester, Va 3 weeks later at the local dyno day. I put down 390 on 93 octane at the wheels @ 20 psi and if I can remember correctly, his chinabay 399.00 kit put down somewhere in the 180 range and smokin like hell. He never came near me or even was in there when I ran. After they backed my car out, I seen 5 or so guys standing around him and pointing. That Bitch knew what was up. I felt no need to take it any further even though he was 150 pounds and just taller than my tits....LOL

Rich

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:42 pm 
CSM Junkie

It is nice to see a DSM video done well for a change. Looks like the CO guys do it right.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:34 pm 

WHAT Bosco you hate to stereo type so why you do it you dumb fruit and banana. This is a car forum not lets be kinda racist or kinda put it that way. What do you think you just did!!!!!. I know that guy and your damn right he is dumb for doing that but what if is was a white guy or black one or what ever would you say that shit too. So what if he did what he did. Dose a mans action define his race. Call him a dumb ass and that’s it don’t bring that shit here .

Your fruit and banana up stick it to cars ass hole or shut your fruit and banana mouth

I think I have every right to say that and I hope others on there will back me up on this
or you just say sorry this is a world wide fourm what are you thinking man?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:19 pm 
CSM Junkie

I can't seem to get past your spelling or grammar.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:40 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
WHAT Bosco you hate to stereo type so why you do it you dumb fruit and banana. This is a car forum not lets be kinda racist or kinda put it that way. What do you think you just did!!!!!. I know that guy and your damn right he is dumb for doing that but what if is was a white guy or black one or what ever would you say that shit too. So what if he did what he did. Dose a mans action define his race. Call him a dumb ass and that’s it don’t bring that shit here .

Your fruit and banana up stick it to cars ass hole or shut your fruit and banana mouth

I think I have every right to say that and I hope others on there will back me up on this
Don't take it to heart man some people are ignorant it is public forum your always going to come across stupid shit...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:42 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
It is nice to see a DSM video done well for a change. Looks like the CO guys do it right.
There is a local guy who does all the filming and has a sick camera and is working on a dvd right now of some colorado action...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:25 pm 
Negative Nancy

Quote:

Who are you calling out here.. BTW, which one are you here? Look below or should I translate? AND YOUR RIGHT>>>I TYPED BEANERS! :twak:

Im not racist, you know what, im not racist cause I hate everyone. Let me give you an example before you put your 30 something flipflop in your mouth. I supervise 10 people everyday in my powdercoat shop. 7 of them are illegals from Guatemala and they are the most take of advantage M'Fers that I know of and they are the same flesh that drive the cars that I speak of. They are the ones that dont speak 10 words of english, dont have licenses, get drunk or high during lunch and then come back to me afterwards and be disrespectful and then have the nerve to want their paycheck on time on friday. If that doesnt paint a sad truth. If that doesnt, then I dont what does. Let me give you an example Mr old school.....My oldest employee Miguel (AGE 23)the leader of the other 4 guys leaves work 2 fridays ago to cash his check and pick up a 12 pack, runs a red light in Frederick, MD and barely scrapes an lady's car who was going back to work at FT. Detrick. Miguel has 3 dui's and numerous speeding tickets in the past 6 months and the cops let that piece of S^&T go....Can you believe this!!!!!!!!!! He works under me, but was hired by the 75 year old owner who is as stupid as Miguel.
Thats where I get some of this from.... So If ya dont live here, moutain queen at 5200, then dont comment unless I'm writing your checks for your family.....Enough said....Paul...LOCK THIS PLEASE>>>GOD

Last edited by bosco2023 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:35 pm 
Negative Nancy

I just wanna say that Tuesday is going to be an awesome day. They are calling for light snowfall in the Western Maryland area. Been looking forward to this since Feb. of this year. Work will be light tomm. and will have time to catch up on some reading that has been way past overdue. Cheers!!! :music3: :wishes: :party1:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:20 pm 

Sorry about the bad grammar. I was too pissed off to get the right words out. So what if the people who are working for you are dumb. You know there is so many white people that I freaking hate up here but, that doesn’t mean that I have any right to say anything about it. Your damn right there is a lot of Mexicans that embarrass the hell out me and my race. Let me tell it from a different view. My family in México are all doctors or hotel owners they are freakin millionaires. Most are types of well educated doctors. But they all live there still and speak better English that I do I was born here and no one thinks I am Mexican. There is many people that are not the best representing of their race but that does not give you any right to say that. It’s like saying Honda motors are just as good the 4g63. O wait you can’t tell the difference right. I hate the fact that you have come across some of my people that are like that. I am trying to break to mold of white ignorance. Look at my sister she just graduated from a 4 year university. I have 5 certifications to hold the title “Master machinist”. And I am also ASE certified and I fruit and banana 19. I am also just starting an other college be come an industrial engineer . So yeah there are a lot of dumb white people but I have not met every single one of the white race on this earth to make a solid judgment. So your telling me 5 or 6 people are going to give you a solid representation of race……your smart lil man whats the place your work at I will let you powerd coat some stuff for me bitch. Lets see where you go in 10 years with being an supervisor and a small shop. I am 19 and I get paid more than you miss Bosco. Now talk shit loser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:57 pm 
Negative Nancy

The workers that are under me are more than dumb...They just dont care about others. They have that whatever attitude. And BTW they are from Guatemala and god knows where else. Why do you get offeneded by the word "beaner" anyway. Did I put you in that category? I dont think so. And whats wrong with running a small shop for the biggest fence company and custom iron producer on the east coast. The shop I run is the coating division for the company. The company...well the fence and barrier side of the company is 2000 strong and 3/4 of them are latinos. They do very good work and will work 24/7 if you let them to get paid. We did 3 million in powdercoat sales in 2007 alone. I burn more 40 and 50 pound boxes of powder than a crack head goes thru rocks in a week. What Im trying to say, is I am good at what I do and to be honest, that is not part of the thread anyway. Ive learned alot about fabrication and layout over the past 2 years. But I like to paint. I get to do alot of side work also for friends and customers. We really have been booming on cast iron tub and sinks in the past year and I am ready to start doing motorcycle frames. I love doing 2 stage jobs and Custom flakes and pearls. I'll have to scan some of older pics of the frames that Ive done for cars and some of the bikes. Anywho, here is some of the work we do now. This is a multiple million dollar business and only about half go thru or shop. Btw, I do all the coat and final detail work. Thats why I make the big bucks, But not as much as you of course..LOL :finga:
All these examples and the many more I have were made in our shop and I have worked on everyone here and been on numerous installations. Ive been everywhere from 5 embassy's in DC to the White House and back. Have seen million dollar homes like the type you will own one day and seen the dirtiest hooker infested areas of the greater Baltimore/Washington DC area.
Me doing what I do...Yeah, I know im fat...so what!

We have 2 of the 12'x 40 foot ovens now and 2 smaller walkthru batch ovens. Man its hot when you have to go in there at 450 degress to walk some parts out. everything hangs on tracks and hooks. We do car frames like that too.

Here are the Gates that came from the front entrance of the White House in DC 2 years ago that I had the privledge of welding on and hand painting. The place they are at in the picture is the FBI traning facility in College Park Maryland and the city you see in the back ground is one of the fake towns that they train in. There are shells everwhere and smoke bombs. We had to have a security clearance from the pentagon to get in there for a week....NO SHIT! Each gate weighs 2000 pounds.

Here is some more various work from this year and last. We also do custom cable rail.

And last but not least, here is the other type of aluminum security gates we make. They range from 30-50 feet with this being 50. Kinda hard powdering a 50 foot gate in a 40 foot oven.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:15 pm 
Negative Nancy

Quote:
Sorry about the bad grammar. I was too pissed off to get the right words out. So what if the people who are working for you are dumb. You know there is so many white people that I freaking hate up here but, that doesn’t mean that I have any right to say anything about it. Your damn right there is a lot of Mexicans that embarrass the hell out me and my race. Let me tell it from a different view. My family in México are all doctors or hotel owners they are freakin millionaires. Most are types of well educated doctors. But they all live there still and speak better English that I do I was born here and no one thinks I am Mexican. There is many people that are not the best representing of their race but that does not give you any right to say that. It’s like saying Honda motors are just as good the 4g63. O wait you can’t tell the difference right. I hate the fact that you have come across some of my people that are like that. I am trying to break to mold of white ignorance. Look at my sister she just graduated from a 4 year university. I have 5 certifications to hold the title “Master machinist”. And I am also ASE certified and I fruit and banana 19. I am also just starting an other college be come an industrial engineer . So yeah there are a lot of dumb white people but I have not met every single one of the white race on this earth to make a solid judgment. So your telling me 5 or 6 people are going to give you a solid representation of race……your smart lil man whats the place your work at I will let you powerd coat some stuff for me bitch. Lets see where you go in 10 years with being an supervisor and a small shop. I am 19 and I get paid more than you miss Bosco. Now talk shit loser

Well, As of Sept. 28, you werent ASE certified, and anyone working in a shop for 2 years should have the knowlede to get their certifications. You have 4 years and still havent musterd the courage to take your test. And another thing, you have 3 years of machining experience and have numerous accomodations and are considered a master machinist??? What did you do, Quit high school? Your not quite 20 right. I my be off by a few months here but anyway. OH! one more thing...If your such a well schooled individual and are on top of things like you say, You say you are going to attend bible school right? If you do, you are more lost than you believe. Im not even going to go into that part here, since I dont want to start any more fights. BEANER= Latino Redneck....Do the math. I didnt say that, your people did.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:21 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

WTF Davis? Who said you could go off and get all smart and growed up anyway. What is the world coming to? And just so you don't feel left out... you're ugly and your car is slow as hell!!
Quote:
Don't take it to heart man some people are ignorant it is public forum your always going to come across stupid shit...

Last edited by Crusherbait on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:16 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Quote:

Wait, so Bosco makes a generalized racial statement, and you attack him directly by calling him a "dumb fruit and banana," and yet you expect him to apologize? I'm not looking to take sides, but making an effort to offend someone simply because you took offense to something they said will only exacerbate matters. Oh, and welcome to the Internet, haha.