4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: FS: 4g61t Price Reduced
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:15 pm 

I have a 4g61t that I will be pulling out of my car in a week or two and just wanted to gauge some interest. It has 187,xxx

on it and will be sold valve cover to oil pan and intake manifold to exhaust manifold, a complete engine. The engine doesn't

smoke or leak and is pretty solid running I've put almost 15,000 on it since I've had it with no problems. The motor was all

stock until 173,xxx when I performed a tune up, put a 16g, front mount, and a 3inch exhaust on. After those modifications

I took it to the track once and ran a 15.416 @ 94.16mph (still have the slip).The engine has never seen more than 10psi of

boost. The reason for selling is because I'm building a 2.3 stroker and it's nearing completion. I would like a local sale

because shipping would be a PITA. I would like 300 obo for it. If you have any questions please ask. I could meet up with in an

hour or two of K.C. area also I could meet in the St. Louis area but it might just be an extra week or two before I would

have time to head up that way.

Adam :twisted:

Last edited by adamtsi on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:29 am 

No body wants a 61t? It still runs great! It would be a great motor to swap in or would even be a nice parts motor. We all know how hard it is to get parts for these now days.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:45 pm 
CSM Junkie

try lowering your price, you can get 4g63's with lower miles for around what your asking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:48 pm 

Quote:
try lowering your price, you can get 4g63's with lower miles for around what your asking.
63's are plentiful while the 61t is pretty rare and for the people who are trying to keep their original turbo car original this would be a nice thing to have to yank parts off of or to swap in. It also says or best offer (OBO) behind my price that means the price isn't firm and I am accepting offers :finga:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 pm 

Lowered Price!!!

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]