4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:54 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:29 am 

1992 Stealth RT/TT Firestorm red 45,523 original miles. Title is clear and is not salvage Has charcol grey leather, with tan a-pillars and No body damage. One VERY light dent on drivers fender (size of nickel, can be popped out easily) Usual rock chips on hood and very few on the body. Id give the body and paint a 9 out of 10. Full weight, and full interior. Original window sticker available. I am the 4th owner i believe. Dyno'd 480AWHP 469 tq at 25 psi (through stock catback exhaust, no timing control and using just a MAF-T) on 113 unleaded race gas. since then a 3" single shot exhaust has been added and i have no doubts that a retune at the same boost level will hit 500 awhp no problem. Probably make more power with a standalone or better fuel managmanet with timing control.

Exterior - Chrome Saleen 18X9 Replica wheels with tires +45mm offset (90 percent tread)
- Tein S-tech springs
- 96 Stealth Spoiler
- Stock wheels and tires with center caps included

Interior - Seats in excellent shape, drivers side just starting to show signs of
wear on side bolster, glove box working and in good shape.
stock engine wiring harness never taped into behind dash.
-Infinity Refrence series speakers all around, stock infinity stereo
- Prosport Boost, Oil, Water temp gauges (in stock location) using stock wiring
- Short shifter
- Knockbox
- HKS EVC Ez boost controller.

Engine - Stock Longblock with 60K done early and Oil pump + bearings too.
Oil pressure is excellent!!
- TD04HL 19T Turbos (with new oil feed lines, and running water lines)
Stock Headers + heatshields.
- Brand new 02 Sensors
- Solid front and rear motor mounts
- Dejon Intake pipes (powdercoated black)
- Maf-t with Z06 Maf and 4" cone filter
- PTE 550cc Injectors
- Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
- IPS hotwire kit (for 255 fuel pump)
- Gutted Precats
- IPS SS 3" Downpipe (eliminates front precat and main cat)
Stock downpipe included at request with main cat in tact
- IPS Single shot 3" Catback exhaust (mild steel)
Stock catback exhaust available
- Everything else is stock unless otherwise stated...

Drivetrain
- Lipp Stainles steel Transfer case main housing
- 18 Spline 300M Output shaft
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch
- Transmission does not grind gears, slightly notchy when cold, but
shifts excellent otherwise. fluid was changed to Redline MTL when i first bought the car.

The only bads about this car are that the front ecs struts are starting to get weak i believe, and one idler pulley and or belt is making a little faint squeak noise (nothing obnoxious) The clutch is heavy duty and is basically On or off. if you know how to drive it you can slightly slip it which results in a nice squeaking noise when doing so but its due to he fact is an un sprung 6 puck full race clutch rated to hold 750 ft lbs.....

The car was tuned on a dynojet dyno using just a MAF-T and runs fine, however due to weather changes the maf-t should probably be re-tuned as i cant turn the boost up to 18-19 like i could back at the end of summer with the warmer weather without the knockbox starting to show 4 to 5 counts of knock if you get into the throttle.

I dont abuse or track race this car at all and sometimes ive driven it a few times a week to work. When im not driving it, it sits covered in the garage. Its has NO RUST at all.... its probably one of the cleanest low mileage ones you'll see......

Car DOES NOT LEAK ANYTHING AT ALL.....NOT ONE DROP...... its in perfect mechanical shape other than the things i just listed and those are minor annoyances and im very picky about my cars.... The car runs mobile 1 10w30 oil and mobile 1 filter

Needs a good home and good owner to take care of it.

$PM me - The low mileage + the tastefull mods and cleanliness of the car make it worth what im asking easily. ive spent way more (price of car+mods) than this. you couldn't replicate this car for this price even if you did the work yourself you'd still come up short. This is a car you can get in and just drive.....

Please pm me if your SERIOUSLY interested and i can get pics of the vehicle to you. i will not bother with trades or trades + cash. im buying a house here and i need the money... PLEASE dont waste my time if you dont intend on seriously buying the car.

Thanks for looking.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:21 pm 

bump still for sale, major price drop, need it gone NOW.......11,500 TAKES IT NOW. im buying a house and need to eliminate some debt.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]