4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:11 am 
Some call me a god

This clutch was given to me as a payment about six months ago. I just don't think it will hold when the new turbo goes on. It is used. As well as the flywheel. The flywheel actually went 10.9@134 on a friends mirage.

I just don't think I have a need for it. I actually just am looking to get a AEM or GM intake air temperature sensor.

$65 shipped with paypal fees. I am firm on the price. Just looking to cover the cost of the above mentioned part.

I am not going to take pictures as it is used. The pressure plate does have a taper towards the inside of the surface. For an extra $30 I can have it resurfaced and made true again. I have done this on two seperate ACT pressure plates before and both clutches are still in operation. The flywheel isn't super fancy, and has some small typical cracks in the surface, but it is straight and held well with another 2100lb pressure plate before it was replaced with a fidanza flywheel.

Steven Johnson
biglady112@yahoo.com
720-299-7057

paypal- biglady112@yahoo.com

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]