4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:51 pm 

I have a 1996 GMC Jimmy SLE Santa Fe edition for sale. The truck has push button 4WD, leather seating, burlwood dashboard trim, glow gauges in the dash, aftermarket CD player, and the windows are tinted all the way around. The truck has been lowered by 2 inches front and back and has a PPG Platinum Pearl White paint job. The antenna and rear windshield wiper have been shaved for a more sleek look. There is an antenna on the inside of the windshield. The chassis has 150,000 miles on it but there's about 54,000 on the engine and transmission.
The GOOD:
There is a new battery and front tires on it.
The gas tank, fuel pump, fuel level sender, and all fuel lines have been recently replaced to the tune of $850.
The truck runs great and shifts smooth.
It also has a clear title.
The vehicle is rated at 15 MPG city/18 MPG highway, I've observed as much as 20 MPG if you drive it easily.
The BAD:
The truck has some really light damage to the front bumper where the paint has cracked and is missing on the passenger side but nothing a painter couldn't fix.
The ABS light and brake light are on because of a rear axle seal ($5) on the passenger side and a brake line or hose is shot ($50-100).
The truck needs a tune up as it is hard to start sometimes.
The tint on the hatch glass is ripped in a few places but you can't see it from the outside because of the privacy glass.

Asking price is $2500 obo. I am also willing to do trades. I'm looking for something turbo. I would like to find an 89 Colt or Mirage GT preferably in decent running condition with either the original 61t or preferably the 63t swap. The car must be in decent shape with good paint. The pictures really don't do it much justice. It's a really nice truck and it would make someone a proud owner once all the issues are addressed. I really wish that I could keep it but it's just not economical for me to do so. I have too many cars and an angry wife. The title is not in my name, it's actually in my cousin's name. Sadly, she passed away in July and I'm waiting on her death certificate to get the title transferred. I'd rather just meet the new owner and transfer the title to his/her name than to go through me. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at (724)-624-4398. Thanks for looking!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:26 pm 
CSM Junkie

10 dollars! +shipping

I'll pay you to deliver it to me. then we can drive it down to Stantonsburg. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:05 am 

Nobody wants a nice 4wd SUV? Come on, the Kelley Blue Book prices it at around $4500 and I'm asking $2500. Nobody has a CSM or DSM in decent shape that they would want to trade for this ride? It won best in show at a NOPI show in Carlisle not too long ago when I had the 22s on it. I realize that this is the wrong place to try to sell it but it's on craigslist too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:59 am 

Price dropped to $2000. Still open to trades for swapped Colt, but would really like a stock GT in decent running condition. Just did an oil change along with plugs and wires on Saturday.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:03 am 

I NEED this truck gone! I found a 90 TSI AWD that I REALLY want to get. Hit me up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 pm 
CSM Junkie

bro I think your digging for diamonds in the desert.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:33 pm 

Quote:
bro I think your digging for diamonds in the desert.
I'm starting to think that myself.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]