4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: I Miss You Guys!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:53 am 

I haven't been around in a long time because I got out of the CSM world, but I still haven't forgotten about yall. I still live in PA and I still have my 97 Civic coupe and it now makes 408 whp. It's still not as much fun as my Colt was with the 4g63t, but it's alot of fun. My boys are now 8 and 5 and I work in the oilfield as a CDL-A DOT driver. What sparked my memories was a video from one of my buddies that lives in Colorado that had a yellow 4g63t Colt in it. I remembered the old flat black Mirage with the 4g61t that ran 10s. I miss those old days. You guys were like a second family to me. Chris, Shawn, Dave, and all of you were like my brothers. I hope everyone is doing well and I hope that your CSM wishes have all come true. It's been great to take this trip down memory lane. If anyone wants to get a hold of me you can email me at rkeeton2nd@gmail.com. Thanks for the memories guys!

Caleb 3/17/12 8 lbs 15 ozs 20 inches

Post subject: Re: I Miss You Guys!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:46 pm 

Ol' Rob, good to hear from you man. Sadly this place is a ghost town. Even I don't get on here every day as of late. I'm with you though, had some good times on here and met some awesome people.

I bet your kids are big. My daughter turned 19 last month, hard to believe. I'll be 40 in November.

We picked up a 15 Mirage ES last week as a DD so I'm sticking with my Mitsu roots. Drove a few other cars but really wanted a Mitsubishi. I still have my 4g coupe but haven't touched it in a while now. Other stuff always seems to take priority.