4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Recent Concerts
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:13 pm 
CSM Expert

Well I've been going to a few concerts lately (over the past month) I saw Ministry/Hanzel und Gretal twice (Toronto, Guelph) an saw My Life with the Thril Kill Cult in Toronto and Skinny Puppy in Toronto and It was funny how much anti bush stuff was said at the concert I actally had to laugh at both Ministry and Skinny Puppy they both had some films running in the background. My favourite phrase came out "Kill for Peace: it gave me quite a chuckle. when Ministry comes out on stage they have some dude drassed up as bush with a mask on they come out beat him within a inch of is life and throw him off stage. very comical. Al Jorgenson (of Ministry) had a tshirt on last night "Our Nations Village Idiot George Bush" he had some very good comentarty between songs about how he was sure he was not going to be re-elected because he wa a retard but some how it happened he was asking if we would accept an immigrant :) Skinny puppy even pushed the evelope further but I think I might tick some people off if I were to mention what they did ;) I highly suggest checking out these two tours coming to a city near you its a good time. If you want to listen to a very policically charged album check out Miistry's new album its worth the listen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:25 pm 
CSM Expert

interesting... seeing as how most of the money they make most likely comes from america, and since a majority of americans voted for bush... well, you do the math about what they're saying about all of us :-? i'm honestly getting tired of all the bickering. he won, get over it. if you don't like it, move to canada or better yet iraq...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:51 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Ministry was great. Thrill Kill cult blows. Hanzel und Gretal was interesting, I bought a CD but it got smashed in the pit, pissed me off.

The best part was the guy with the bush mash runnin around giving the victory V. Actually, the best part was Ministry themselves, I've been listening to them for well over 15 years.

Mole and Psalm are my favorites, followed by Animositinsomia and The Mind is a Terrible thing to taste.

I saw Gwar abouit a month ago. It was definately an experience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:18 pm 
CSM Expert

http://lilevo.com/concerts/concerts.html

List I came up with over the past few years