4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:14 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
lol, well the way i look at it is this. i haven't heard a single person so far who hasn't in csome way benefitted from bush's tax thing. (including myself :D) the economy was well on it's way into reccession under the clinton admin. well before bush ever stepped foot into the oval office. :
just wondering...where do you get your info from? probably from www.georgewbush.com/ . my advice dont believe the man. clinton was one of the greatest presidents weve ever had. clinton left a very prosperous US economy, bush was the one who turned it into a recession. but hey he aint that bad he helps out the rich folk right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:30 pm 
4g61t Delinquent

i find it funny how people blame the economy on bush...want to help the economy you crybabies.....do just this to help out:

1) SPEND MORE OF YOUR MONEY!!!!!

Last edited by HondaHunter on Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:30 pm 
CSM Expert

you callin' me rich boy? hahahahahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:33 pm 
CSM Expert

oh yeah, and i get my news from cnn, fox and nbc primarily. i've actually never been to bush's or kerry's site cause they're obviously gonna skew the truth, BOTH of them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:45 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
just wondering...where do you get your info from? probably from www.georgewbush.com/ . my advice dont believe the man. clinton was one of the greatest presidents weve ever had. clinton left a very prosperous US economy, bush was the one who turned it into a recession.
Yeah, one of the greatest presidents ever commits purgery. Also, its a statistical fact that the economy is better now than when Clinton left office, you should do some research first. We started our recession 6 months before Bush entered office. And Bush Sr. is the president who set up the environment for the mid 90s economic growth, everyone knows that.
And coming from a senior advisor for Kerry, he said that their campaign consisted of making Kerry just likable enough that all the Bush haters and democrats would vote for Kerry to get him into office. Talk about all the wrong reasons for campaigning for president.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:18 pm 
Restricted Newbie

george w. bush is not a good president. because of him hundreds of thousands of people are dead. I wouldnt be able to sleep with that on my conscience. over 1000 of our own boys and girls have died and for what? to remove saddam even though he was no real thread to nobody? why are they still dying even though saddam is out? is it to put in place a government that they dont want, in a place were we are not wanted? Kerry was not a good candidate for president and the only reason he did as good as he did was because bush is such a horrible one. those who voted for kerry did so because they were on a "anything but bush" mentallity

Last edited by hustlerracingts on Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:20 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
i find it funny how people blame the economy on bush...want to help the economy you crybabies.....do just this to help out:

1) SPEND MORE OF YOUR MONEY!!!!!
problem is we have no money to spend!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:29 pm 
CSM Expert

hustlerracingts, you do have a good point about kerry, almost every exit poll showed that if people weren't voting "for" bush they were voting "against" bush, but hardly anyone voted "for" kerry. if that makes any sense. you might even say "wrong candidate, wrong time, wrong number of electoral and popular votes" for kerry :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:37 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
hustlerracingts, you do have a good point about kerry, almost every exit poll showed that if people weren't voting "for" bush they were voting "against" bush, but hardly anyone voted "for" kerry. if that makes any sense. you might even say "wrong candidate, wrong time, wrong number of electoral and popular votes" for kerry :lol:
yep thats why I didnt vote, I wasnt gonna vote for either of those. my guess is that they put in kerry in there knowing that he was gonna lose so that they could bring hillary next time around. ha ha wont vote for her either probably vote with a "anything but hillary" mentallity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:42 pm 
CSM Expert

hahaha, don't you mean "anything but ice-queen"? in that case, why not put in the wacko howard dean YEEEEEHAWWWWWW!!!!! hahaha!!!!

first he's gonna go for OHIO!!! and the NEBRASKA!!!! followed by IOWA!!!! lol, that yahoo commercial cracks me up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:50 am 

Quote:
george w. bush is not a good president. because of him hundreds of thousands of people are dead. I wouldnt be able to sleep with that on my conscience. over 1000 of our own boys and girls have died and for what? to remove saddam even though he was no real thread to nobody? why are they still dying even though saddam is out? is it to put in place a government that they dont want, in a place were we are not wanted? Kerry was not a good candidate for president and the only reason he did as good as he did was because bush is such a horrible one. those who voted for kerry did so because they were on a "anything but bush" mentallity
Quote:
I agree with you...

Bush is the WORST president USA EVER had...

He don't seam to know 1 of the 10 commands "Thou shalt not kill"

Why American re-elect this guy... Image

94 Elantra TSI 4G63Turbo 13,729@106,494mph spinning all 3 fist gear on street tire(parting out)
Mitsubishi Lancer SEi sedan 4 doors
http://quebec.dsm.org

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:32 am 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:

Why American re-elect this guy... Image
his approval rating was about 52% which is pretty low if you ask me but coinsidently it was also the percentage of votes that he got. only that 52% of the popular vote is a 3 million vote difference which now seems like a lot. those 52% that approved his way of doing things voted for him and those other 48% wanted anything but bush so they voted for karry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:46 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

You wonder why you don't have enough money to support yourself and a simple hobby like a CSM? Because USA jobs are outsourced and will continue to be as long as Bush offers tax incentives for businesses who do so. All of the folks more qualified than you are are coming DOWN the ladder to take the less appealing jobs because their jobs are being shipped overseas. No one has any money because our economy sucks. As the economy continues to suck, people will continue to save their money because they're scared that they will lose their jobs and be on the street if they don't have any savings. We are headed for disaster and that moron thinks he's reviving the economy. What's worse is that over half of our country buys this bullshit even after they've seen their wages decrease, seen their relatives and friends losing their jobs, and seen the millions of folks who can't even afford to provide healthcare for their families (and businesses who can't afford to provide it for their employees). The collapse of the middle class will continue, our national deficit will continue to grow at a rate unsurpassed by any other presidency, and our children will be placed in an even larger predicament than we even know. Maybe the situation will become enough of a disaster in that time that some of you will feel regret for contributing to his election. Then again, you all voted for him after four years of this, so I'm prepared for your naivete to continue. For everyone wondering what that means...it's being completely oblivious to what's actually going on. How fitting.

'03 Trailblazer - Ours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:41 am 
Some call me a god

*sigh*

If my avatar doesn't give it away, I would just like to say that I feel honored to go and die for Mr. Bush's oil war.

Another four years.

PS - I wish I was a 34 year old man, with a wife and kids, with a couple cars, and a garage where I could work on my 4g63t powered Summit. But I'm not. I'm 17, and probably going to be shipped off to die in a 3rd world country after Bush invades Iran. My cousin died in Iraq already, but he went over there by choice...

Bush says he wont institute a draft, but MY fear is that when his term is ended and the next president has to take care of the mess, he will be in a position (left by Bush) where he HAS to institute a draft.

BTW - I'm republican. Haha.

My $.02.

94 Talon TSi AWD Auto - Sold
90 Laser RS FWD 4G63T - Hit and totalled

Summer - 2000 Pontiac Fireturkey Trans Am LS1 A4
Winter - 2006 Honda CRV K24 5MT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:46 am 
CSM O.G.

its threads like this when I miss mysteryman. he was pretty knowlegable and was a damn good debater, not a master, but good nonetheless.
oh, and when I wanna look up cam info.

elvis is still alive!!

~joe

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next