4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:40 am 
CSM Expert

actually, i can think of only one word... nothingness the location of that "picture" looks like an address to another forum or something, but even then i can't get to it without registering. and i'm not doing THAT just for a pic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:47 pm 

The reason why BUSH WIN...

http://www.crapville.com/videos/votingmachine.wmv

94 Elantra TSI 4G63Turbo 13,729@106,494mph spinning all 3 fist gear on street tire(parting out)
Mitsubishi Lancer SEi sedan 4 doors
http://quebec.dsm.org

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:28 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
yep thats why I didnt vote, I wasnt gonna vote for either of those. my guess is that they put in kerry in there knowing that he was gonna lose so that they could bring hillary next time around.
This is BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't get off your lazy ass and vote, keep your mouth shut. You couldnt even take the initiative to support your beliefs (no matter what they are) and now youre spouting off opinions left and right. I give no credibility to what you say, in my book your posts are null and void.
regards,
Paul A. (voted)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:25 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
Quote:
yep thats why I didnt vote, I wasnt gonna vote for either of those. my guess is that they put in kerry in there knowing that he was gonna lose so that they could bring hillary next time around.
This is bullpoop:)!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't get off your lazy @$$ and vote, keep your mouth shut. You couldnt even take the initiative to support your beliefs (no matter what they are) and now youre spouting off opinions left and right. I give no credibility to what you say, in my book your posts are null and void.
regards,
Paul A. (voted)
how can I take the initiative and support my beliefs by voting for someone I dont believe in? I cant really see how that would make sense to you. if they would allow clinton to be president once more fruit and banana he would have my vote, if they al gore would have ran then fruit and banana he would have my vote, if damn charles barkley would run for president then fruit and banana he would have my vote! but to vote for someone I dont believe in would just be a lie all together. but anyways humor me and tell me how I would be takin the initiative and supporting my beliefs by voting for someone I dont believe in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:04 pm 
CSM Expert

there's always nader...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*wiping tears from his eyes*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:28 pm 
CSM Expert

Quote:
Quote:
This is bullpoop:)!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't get off your lazy @$$ and vote, keep your mouth shut. You couldnt even take the initiative to support your beliefs (no matter what they are) and now youre spouting off opinions left and right. I give no credibility to what you say, in my book your posts are null and void.
regards,
Paul A. (voted)
how can I take the initiative and support my beliefs by voting for someone I dont believe in? I cant really see how that would make sense to you. if they would allow clinton to be president once more farg he would have my vote, if they al gore would have ran then farg he would have my vote, if damn charles barkley would run for president then farg he would have my vote! but to vote for someone I dont believe in would just be a lie all together. but anyways humor me and tell me how I would be takin the initiative and supporting my beliefs by voting for someone I dont believe in.
I see his side, Paul. I'll admit I didn't vote, for several reasons. The main one is I lost my registration as a registered voter when I moved; it didn't follow me in time to vote. The secondary reason is that I am not going to use the most powerful right I have as an American citizen to elect someone I only half believe in. I have left views and right views, on some things I am a liberal and others a conservative. The two-party system leaves a lot to be desired, and I am not going to vote for one candidate to spite the other.

Last edited by kjmerkel69 on Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:52 pm 
CSM Expert

i am neither dem. or rep., i just vote for who i feel will do the best in leading our country. basically bush and i had more issues in common and kerry and myself. the point isn't to vote for the person the will to the job completely flawlessly because that person inherantly does not exist. even if there was a third party that took some from the rep. and some from the dem., they may be what you would consider the EXACT opposite on all of your views while i see them as an EXACT match with all of my views. you're never going to have it perfect, even when i become dictator of the world, i'm sure there will be SOME sort of opposition :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:28 pm 
CSM Expert

so you have to be something, what are you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:10 am 
CSM Expert

independent i guess. i just go with the person, not the party. that's sorta how i am, i like most things goth, but am into cars and kayaking too. i'm sorta all over the place like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:18 am 
CSM O.G.

keeping this thread going, and adding this:

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/gallery/1

~joe (agrees with kyle wholeheartedly)