4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:29 am 
Restricted Newbie

Hello Ihave 1991 elantra 4g61
I found a house from fuel pressure regulator so it s unplugged and i don t know where is it going? can you help me about that?
thanks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:54 pm 
The Silent Administrator

Picture doesn't work but the fuel pressure regulator connects with a vacuum hose directly to a port on the intake manifold per the naturally aspirated diagram located in this factory service manual:

http://4g61t.org/archive/manuals/89%20C ... ystems.pdf

If you have it disconnected - do not run the engine. Get it plugged back into the correct spot which is just above the ignition coil packs area on the top plenum area of the intake manifold.

The little hose fitting/nipple on the right side of this manifold, there are only two to choose from but you need the small one closest the FPR assembly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:38 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
Picture doesn't work but the fuel pressure regulator connects with a vacuum hose directly to a port on the intake manifold per the naturally aspirated diagram located in this factory service manual:

http://4g61t.org/archive/manuals/89%20C ... ystems.pdf

If you have it disconnected - do not run the engine. Get it plugged back into the correct spot which is just above the ignition coil packs area on the top plenum area of the intake manifold.

The little hose fitting/nipple on the right side of this manifold, there are only two to choose from but you need the small one closest the FPR assembly.

thank you so much before reading your quote i did by myself today and i plug the hose where you said right place
Flying Eagle no one answer my questions but you did I want to add turbo on my elantra 1991 but i have problem about turkish law on traffic because they don t allow me to replace 4g63 engine block that s why can i convert my car 4g61 to 4g61T like colt turbo
if it s possible please what do i need can you tell me that? it s important for me I can read electric diagrams so which directions are important for me( I mean workshop pdf's) or can i get more power with enjection CC changes? what do you recommend to me?
thanks a lot god bless you..