4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:19 pm 

Hi guys my display lights for dash and the heater switch lights arent working but blinkers , headlights, winshield wiper and all the side warning lights come on. Any Ideas where to check? I looked through here but couldnt find much info that applied. I switched dashes today and the same thing i turn on driving lights and headlights but nothing as far as gauge lights works. Any Info would be great, thanks. Charlie.

Last edited by charleysturbos on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:26 pm 

Probably a bad bulb, I do know if one is out it may affect the others. They are fairly cheap so I would replace all of them to be safe.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:08 pm 

Yea but i put another whole dash in and it was the same thing, no lights in speedo or tach part. Anyways i have way bigger issues now my tranny wont shift into gear. I got to go make a discussion for this now. Thanks for youre help though. Charlie.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:59 am 

Hmm, I must have missed that part. Silly question I know but are you sure the dimmer switch isn't turned all the way down? Its happened to me before when cleaning the interior.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:29 am 

Hey Mirage Man, um i plugged it in and tried to turn it eighther way and nothing. Ive also recently realized that it seems to be linked to the heater switch light also. I also checked today and found no power to be going to the two wires connecting to dimmer switch. I couldnt find a fuse , Does anyone know of such a fuse for the dimmer switch and or the heater switch lights? Thanks, Charlie.

(Update.. I got it working, just needed a little muscle behind it in plugging in the two little wires for the dimmer. I put a reward system in for people answering my question. Thanks again Bosco and BigLady send me youre email and ill send youre ten bucks..Thanks...Charleyturbo.