4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:14 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:26 am 
Fastest On The Site

I don't think that I am the only one that hates those people that pull up next to you, rev like crazy, give you the "stare down", etc...

I'll get it started. The other day I was driving down Wadsworth with my girlfriend when this black on black 2000 or so 4runner raced up next to me and gave me the "look". I was excited to see how my 4runner would do against another one... I have a few things done to it: SC, 13psi, exhaust, intake, UD pullies, Fuel controller, etc... but anyways, when I look over and give him the go sign, he takes off. So naturally, I floored it. As soon as I caught him he slammed the brakes!! I stayed in it for a little then when I got over to turn, he drove by and gave my the thumbs down! Loser...!

Other than my 4runner, people don't generally race me in the Mirage for some reason, except for a pack of STi's one night and that was loads of fun!!!

Let the venting begin!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:11 pm 
Some call me a god

No one in Vermont seems to know what racing/messing around on the highway is... The only time I've had someone mess with me was on my way home from NY. It was a LS1 z28 and I was limping home because of a busted maf-t. And it was a group of guys who thought my car was a pos, I was so disappointed. All I could do is watch them "fly" off. :(

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:54 am 
Restricted Newbie

Dammit I had getting dirt in my fingernails, but part of gravedigging....anyway,had to comment.

I hate when you race someone, and they get arsehurt when you beat them, and right away want to fight, or start calling their friends with "built" cars to beat you. And some douchebag in a built stang or whatever rolls up, and you have to it all over again.
Wow dude, didn't know your ego was that fragile. Next time don't wave it around and it won't get crushed, eh?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:31 pm 

Quote:
Dammit I had getting dirt in my fingernails, but part of gravedigging....anyway,had to comment.

I hate when you race someone, and they get arsehurt when you beat them, and right away want to fight, or start calling their friends with "built" cars to beat you. And some douchebag in a built stang or whatever rolls up, and you have to it all over again.
Wow dude, didn't know your ego was that fragile. Next time don't wave it around and it won't get crushed, eh?
I agree..we get that all the time here..people lose..they say be out next weekend.. my friend will be out with his built car... WTF.. u wanted to race in your car... not your friend with his built car..get real dude lol...

Steve