4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:44 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:37 pm 

well last week i was at the local races (lets just say cops were involved) well i was riding with some friends around looking for a good spot the cops hadn't jumped yet.went to like 3 places all were ok but i swear i have the worst luck with cops. we roll up its pretty packed and only took up 30 mins to get there. was it worth in?.....no as soon as my foot touched the grass to get out the car i see blue and red with ppl runing the opposite direction :evil: ......this is one a 2 line back road , the line off ppl was at least a mile long.fast forward we all meet up at another spot buy the Gaylord palms. the guy that i was following happened to have an 08 altima coupe with the 3.5 v6 and cvt .his mods were a cat back exhaust and a k&n filter with some tuning.well he starts asking ppl to race him......civic after civic del slow and some teggy they all denied.well i figure hmmmm ive never run the old mirage againts anything other than Honda why not this guy. we line up (first time street racing for a dig and i have shity tiers) before the start i think hmmmmm......v6........4 cyl turbo .........3.5...........1.6..........3400bl......2000bl(guesing) what are my odds? well my friend comes up to start the race .im expecting some kind of reving from the altima but it had that calm before the storm type of feel to it( twin exhaust v6= sexy sound :twisted: ). ....the hands go up i get it up to 3k and drop the clutch....did i mention it was my first time?.......a little chirp and im at 2k in first gear crapy start hes already ahead by a fender when it should of been the other way around. these cars stock run 15 flat on the 1/4 and hit 60 in 6.0 sec google it.my set up is basicly .............stock ish my mods are g32b,15psi,stock 9b,no ic,hks bov,2.5in straight pipe no cat to a cheap muffler,head off a 1.8 eclipse and some playing around with the ing timeing. 1st gear even with a small turbo i dont hit full boost.2nd i hit 15psi and the clutch is sliping hes still half a car on me .3rd quick shift and when i mean quick i didnt hear the bov go off i gain a little ground all i can hear is his freaking exhaust and the constant rpms ,signature sound of a cvt right by my ear.4th still a little behind.5th witch is like 90 he pulls on me but not by much.when the run is over he didnt even have me by a car mabey 3/4 lol i felt good knowing i can keep up with a modesly fast car with my little 1987 1.6 single cam turbo shit box :supz: talked to the guy after said it sounded nice and it moved. the next day i took 2 hondas a del slow and an eg coupe with a b18 :finga: ....btw on the way back to where every one was at i punched it and got to mabey 110 when i flew by a cop that was coming to shut down the race.i didnt look back and just kept on going lol

well that was pretty long hope you all enjoyed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:11 am 
Some call me a god

I want 2 min of my life back ! Learn to at least write comprehensible sentences next time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:15 am 

2 min..damn u must be a speed reader LOL :twisted:

Last edited by slowdsm on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:04 am 

Matt that was a dick move dog...lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:02 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
2 min..damn u must be a speed reader LOL :twisted:
well i stopped reading after the first 2 lines ehehe