4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Smoked an 07 GSXR600
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:30 pm 
Fastest On The Site

Me and Dragstr4g61t were crusing around tuning and we saw an 07 GSXR 600. Pulled up next to him and i waited for him to down shift as i was already in third and he didn't so i floored it, that is the end of the story because once he realized what he was up against, i was two cars up! he didn't pull up again until he took off in embarrasment.

the better news is that i got a nice log while racing this fool!!

Post subject: Re: Smoked an 07 GSXR600
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:39 pm 
Digital Baby Troll

Tis been a long time since someone has gotten a kill worth righting about. Good work!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:42 pm 
Some call me a god

Ummmm....just a 600? Pffft! :lol: Only kidding, brother. I know your car is uber fast.

Hey...post that log, please :supz:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:24 pm 
Fastest On The Site

hey hey, ill take what i can get! no one ever wants to race on the street. I raced this older 750 before. On bowles i pulled next to an sv750 and a 01 GSXR750, with the gay helmet hawks and gave them such a scare that they just pulled up and shook their heads and wouldn't run me again. but i left them so quick that the camera man could not keep up!!

i want to race my buddy with an 05 gsxr 1000 with mods, its the fastest thing ive ever ridden or raced! that will be a good highway video!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:34 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
i want to race my buddy with an 05 gsxr 1000 with mods, its the fastest thing ive ever ridden or raced! that will be a good highway video!!
8) Hell yeah it would! It must be hard to get races with these cars or something. I was in town the other day and happened to pull out of a parking lot next to a yucky purple GT mustang...was ROLLING around 5 mph when I laid into the gas...spun my tires through both gears all the way to 50. I don't know who was freaked out more, the mustang driver or me! :lol: I'm still trying to get used to this car....and point it straight under boost, but the damn engine is maniacal between 5-7k rpms.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:05 pm 
1595 cc's of fury

That was a funny race, the rider was oblivious to what he was about to race and gave the signal to go. We naturally wanted to give him a chance to redem himself but opted to avoid that since he was still losing ground fast after down shifting a couple times. At this elevation, 600's have no chance against Jared, even from a roll on low boost. Most can't trap above 115 mph and the Widow can do that in its sleep. I trapped 122-123 mph at 18 psi.

Luis's bike is a whole different animal, power commander, geared, just about every bolt on imaginable. Not to mention he is all of 5'6" tall and a great rider.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:39 pm 
Fastest On The Site

Quote:
That was a funny race, the rider was oblivious to what he was about to race and gave the signal to go. We naturally wanted to give him a chance to redem himself but opted to avoid that since he was still losing ground fast after down shifting a couple times. At this elevation, 600's have no chance against Jared, even from a roll on low boost. Most can't trap above 115 mph and the Widow can do that in its sleep. I trapped 122-123 mph at 18 psi.

Luis's bike is a whole different animal, power commander, geared, just about every bolt on imaginable. Not to mention he is all of 5'6" tall and a great rider.
he is a little bike jockey....