4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:55 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: One corvette down!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:37 pm 
Fastest On The Site

So, I don't really consider this a total win, but just here to talk a little shit about vette guys. So I pulled up next to this sweet early nineties corvette, it had exhaust, gauges, etc... business attire. While I was trying to entice him he thought he was a big man so he purged his nitrous, so I proceeded to blow my tires off in second gear. He then realized I meant business, he took off and I heard his supercharger. I slammed second again and pegged the rev limiter and then, grabbed a piece of third and the tires gripped immediately and I was out like a light switch. I needed to slow down to 30mph on wadsworth to get him to catch up, when he did I looked over and was greeted with a very unhappy old man giving me the thumbs down. I then decided to give him the "your a pussy" universal symbol 8) .

It might have been a good race if the loser had stayed in it longer than he did...

Post subject: Re: One corvette down!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:45 pm 

Uh yeah I would imagine with a supercharger and nitrous...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:38 pm 
Some call me a god

It wouldn't of been a race anyways the blackwidow or red rocket is one bad bish....I have had one v8 guy stay in it for a race we were on i-25 and it was an 03 cobra a terminator and i was in the colt and we stayed in it till i toped out fifth it was good run i got him but not by much this was back in the day with a 16g at 20 psi and 1.6l with little other mods...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:22 am 
1595 cc's of fury

Quote:
So, I don't really consider this a total win, but just here to talk a little shit about vette guys. So I pulled up next to this sweet early nineties corvette, it had exhaust, gauges, etc... business attire. While I was trying to entice him he thought he was a big man so he purged his nitrous, so I proceeded to blow my tires off in second gear. He then realized I meant business, he took off and I heard his supercharger. I slammed second again and pegged the rev limiter and then, grabbed a piece of third and the tires gripped immediately and I was out like a light switch. I needed to slow down to 30mph on wadsworth to get him to catch up, when he did I looked over and was greeted with a very unhappy old man giving me the thumbs down. I then decided to give him the "your a pussy" universal symbol 8) .

It might have been a good race if the loser had stayed in it longer than he did...
:bs:
LOL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:52 am 
Digital Baby Troll

I'm out every night hunting, why don't I ever see you guys or have have as much fun? Granted all I can kill right now are honda's...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:35 pm 
1595 cc's of fury

Quote:
I'm out every night hunting, why don't I ever see you guys or have have as much fun? Granted all I can kill right now are honda's...
We are all usually down south, Littleton, Rastle Cock, Parker, South Lakewood...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:10 pm 
Digital Baby Troll

Quote:
Quote:
We are all usually down south, Littleton, Rastle Cock, Parker, South Lakewood...
I'm usually running littleton, parker road, and englewood area. Give me a call or text next time anyones down there and I'll come play. 303-618-3644

-John

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:34 am 
Restricted Newbie

Hello my name is Frank i live in Littleton (wadsworth /c470)i have a white 89 mirage with a 4g63t (16G turbo) and i would love too me meet with you guys on a week day to go hunting :D please call me or txt me @ 720 275 7708

Frank

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:36 am 
Digital Baby Troll

Quote:
Hello my name is Frank i live in Littleton (wadsworth /c470)i have a white 89 mirage with a 4g63t (16G turbo) and i would love too me meet with you guys on a week day to go hunting :D please call me or txt me @ 720 275 7708

Frank
Haha yeah I know you, I believe you worked my friend's built WRX wagon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:09 pm 

My bad Redline. I forgot you had blackwidow now. That was my screwup. Good luck on the car. I hope it brings you many kills.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:55 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
My bad Redline. I forgot you had blackwidow now. That was my screwup. Good luck on the car. I hope it brings you many kills.
Yeah dick...I kid i kid...LOL I got to give you some shit...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:57 pm 
Some call me a god

Holy shit the csm's are coming out of the wood work in the mile high city...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:35 pm 
Digital Baby Troll

We're all over the place, just never the same place at the same time