4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:27 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:15 am 
Some call me a god

Put it this way, both the EVO Xs that have come by my shop have both complained about getting walked by RSXs on the freeway and wanted more power.....now thats slow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:18 am 

Considering a RSX Type S is 225 hp at the crank. Those K20 I-VTEC engines are no joke. If I were to put one in my Civic, no one around here could touch it. Except maybe for this STi I saw today. That thing was modded beyond hell. He SMOKED this C5 Z06 Vette that was in front of me like it was nothing. I've been waiting to see a race like that for a while. The only place to do it around here is on the highway. Other than that, cops are everywhere here. I see myself getting a few tickets once the Colt's done... :lol:
That's awesome Tony. I'd really like to see a video of that car in action once you get your other parts on there. I'd like to get my hands on a 16G myself for my 61t project. BTW, I still remember how fast the Eclipse is. :lol:
I had a few kills in the Civic this past week. They weren't really anything to brag about but a 04 GT Mustang, Audi something or other, I hung with a GTI, and roasted a Monte Carlo SS (until I hit 3rd and let off and in third I'm starting into the 100's). Not bad for a 4 door EG8 with only slight mods and a JDM SOHC engine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:49 pm 
Some call me a god

RSX fast??? You have to either be kidding or live in a very secluded part of the country. Even if you put the K20 in a Civic Hatch, it will still get walked by a lightly modded EVO 9. A Stock RSX S is like a mid 15 second car.

And if you think I dont know what Im talking about, heres our All Motor K powered hatch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCz2dvY0LcU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdOfLGYDL1Y

This is a pretty light car with a built 2.4 liter K that makes nearly 300whp. It Traps about what a stock C5 ZO6 will do stock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:04 pm 
CSM Junkie

Clearly you missed the part where they have VETAK!! :axe:
Quote:
RSX fast??? You have to either be kidding or live in a very secluded part of the country. Even if you put the K20 in a Civic Hatch, it will still get walked by a lightly modded EVO 9. A Stock RSX S is like a mid 15 second car.

And if you think I dont know what Im talking about, heres our All Motor K powered hatch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCz2dvY0LcU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdOfLGYDL1Y

This is a pretty light car with a built 2.4 liter K that makes nearly 300whp. It Traps about what a stock C5 ZO6 will do stock.

'17 Fiesta ST

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:58 pm 
Some call me a god

apearantly when that shit kicks in all hell breaks loose