4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:39 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

On my way home from work, I saw a civic on my rearview mirror and I saw him catching up, Im only running 50 to 60 KMH. The next intersection was still green and I said to my self I hoped it will turned red. at the stop light he was looking at my colt and I did same to his civic, I look at the trunk lid just wondering if it is a v-tec, and I cant see anything, when the lights turned green I didn't rev hard just normal driving, when I shift to 2nd gear he started reving high, so I said ok I'll race you, so I catch up with him and then he started to brake so I did too. And I honk on him and look at him... and he rev his car 3 times, and I did downshift to 2nd gear and on that moment he never past me and his front bumber is always on the end of my door, after that When I saw his front bumper was aligned to my rear bumper I put my head out and wave my have to say bye bye.(by the way its a two lane traffic) the next time I saw him he was behind me and turned right to the next street. I was thinking that may be the civic wasn't a v-tec. :D

EDIT: 61t, 2.5 Downpipe, 450cc injectors, and thats all are the mods. well as of now.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:59 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
On my way home from work, I saw a civic on my rearview mirror and I saw him catching up, Im only running 50 to 60 KMH. The next intersection was still green and I said to my self I hoped it will turned red. at the stop light he was looking at my colt and I did same to his civic, I look at the trunk lid just wondering if it is a v-tec, and I cant see anything, when the lights turned green I didn't rev hard just normal driving, when I shift to 2nd gear he started reving high, so I said ok I'll race you, so I catch up with him and then he started to brake so I did too. And I honk on him and look at him... and he rev his car 3 times, and I did downshift to 2nd gear and on that moment he never past me and his front bumber is always on the end of my door, after that When I saw his front bumper was aligned to my rear bumper I put my head out and wave my have to say bye bye.(by the way its a two lane traffic) the next time I saw him he was behind me and turned right to the next street. I was thinking that may be the civic wasn't a v-tec. :D

EDIT: 61t, 2.5 Downpipe, 450cc injectors, and thats all are the mods. well as of now.
i'd be embarassed if he was rockin a non-vtec engine. most likely it was an SiR (B16A) set up in that civic (which push around 140-150hp or so). cuz there is no way he can be hanging on to your car like that without some variable cam timing.

96 Lancer Stationwagon - 4G61T swap (rebuilt) (4g67 head, 4g63 intake mani), 390cc's, ported exhaust mani/with 2.5" custom d/pipe, TD04-13g (ported), Greddy Emanage (Gold Edition), VR4 18x12x3 IC with custom piping/hose, SR-20 (Silvia) Recirc BOV, Walbro 255lph pump, custom 2.25" press bent de-cat exhaust, ACT 2100 (4g67 g/box), front EVO II brake/booster upgrade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:15 am 

well all of his emblems are not on the car anymore, and I cant tell if they are v-tec or not. but may be it is an SI civic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:27 pm 

Quote:
well all of his emblems are not on the car anymore, and I cant tell if they are v-tec or not. but may be it is an SI civic.
My guess would be if he has his badges taken off, there's a reason behind doing so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:05 pm 

then perhaps it is a v-tec.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:05 am 
CSM Junkie

Yeah, you have to consider that Integras and Civics are perpetually robbed and stripped for their "Up" parts as I like to say. Just heard about a friend of a friend with an ITR that was un-type-r'd, motor, sussy, seats, everything. Definitely a de-badger/swap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:28 pm 

Another civic who bite the dust... this time I totally smoke him, and for sure he have a V-TEC. SAme year and model as the first race.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:29 pm 

I have a Civic/CRX with a D15B VTEC swap. It's really fast. Granted the car only weighs 1800 lbs but still. That car is really fast. (Not saying that your car isn't, I can imagine that it is with the turbo motor and all.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:02 am 

Quote:
I have a Civic/CRX with a D15B VTEC swap. It's really fast. Granted the car only weighs 1800 lbs but still. That car is really fast. (Not saying that your car isn't, I can imagine that it is with the turbo motor and all.)

question??? why everytime someone posts a honda kill you put your two cents in it??? the playing fields are even now, we have a lightweight car that we can put the 4g63 in. shit i was destoying civics with h22 swaps(on a 4g63 with 3 cylinders). the only time i lost to a civic was a del sol turbo with 8k under the hood and that was only by 2.5 cars. then the owner of the del sol never posted the vid. here's a vid of the civic vs talon Imagemy $1300 3 cylinder talon tsi with 16g 15 psi, fmic and full exhaust vs my friend's gutted h22 with intake, full exhaust and other mods

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:29 pm 
Questionable...

Quote:
d15b crx IS SLOW! nothing fast about it....drive a dodge stealth or 3000gt turbo or nonturbo and then u can say what's "fast"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:08 pm 
Nobody Important

Quote:
Quote:
d15b crx IS SLOW! nothing fast about it....drive a dodge stealth or 3000gt turbo or nonturbo and then u can say what's "fast"
Out of all three cars listed here, I would rather have the civic/crx.

SO tossable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:14 am 
1595 cc's of fury

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Out of all three cars listed here, I would rather have the civic/crx.

SO tossable
...for a second there I thought you were saying you would rather have a civic/crx more than any car listed in the entire post...

I would have to pull your mod rights if you would rather a them over a turbo CSM. :butthead:

SOLD to the fastest shifting hermaphrodite in CO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:18 am 
Now Drives a hybrid :(

Quote:
I would have to pull your mod rights if you would rather a them over a turbo CSM. :butthead:
Kinda hard when he owns the site....but you can try :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:50 pm 
Nobody Important

Quote:
Quote:
Kinda hard when he owns the site....but you can try :lol:
haxxor!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:53 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
Quote:
Neither of yall have a clue what fast is.