4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:09 pm

All times are UTC-05:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:28 pm 
Offline
CSM Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:44 am
Posts: 474
Location: AMITYVILLE, NY
hopefully next year ill run my car there when its awd.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:11 pm 
Offline
Some call me a god
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:20 am
Posts: 1154
Location: Anderson, IN
It was nice meeting Nate. I saw the guy in the blue shirt but didn't get a chance to talk to him.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 pm 
Offline
CSM Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:20 pm
Posts: 635
Location: New Bedford, Mass.
Quote:
It was nice meeting Nate. I saw the guy in the blue shirt but didn't get a chance to talk to him.
might have been brent, he had one on, he used to have the clean white colt from nate.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:41 pm 
Offline
Some call me a god
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:02 am
Posts: 1253
Location: Hartselle, Alabama
Quote:
Quote:
It was nice meeting Nate. I saw the guy in the blue shirt but didn't get a chance to talk to him.
might have been brent, he had one on, he used to have the clean white colt from nate.
Brent Kruz? I think that was him! 8)


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:00 pm 
Offline
CSM Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2002 7:00 pm
Posts: 767
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Always a pleasure to meet with you Natedog! Somehow your accent was not as present as last year... unless I am just getting used to it? HA! I got it! Its the beer I gave you last year! You'll see by the next shoot out you will be Canadianized with all that Molson Ex ;)

By the way, E-Town was great, but it was in no point Norwalk.
Next year is going to be BW in Norwalk!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:48 pm 
Offline
Some call me a god

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:39 pm
Posts: 1599
Location: Cincinnati, ohio
Quote:
By the way, E-Town was great, but it was in no point Norwalk.
Next year is going to be BW in Norwalk!

I like the way you think. :drinkers:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:02 pm 
Offline
Some call me a god
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:20 am
Posts: 1154
Location: Anderson, IN
Hopefully I will be going to both next year. :drinkers:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:21 pm 
Offline
CSM Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:20 pm
Posts: 635
Location: New Bedford, Mass.
Quote:
Always a pleasure to meet with you Natedog! Somehow your accent was not as present as last year... unless I am just getting used to it? HA! I got it! Its the beer I gave you last year! You'll see by the next shoot out you will be Canadianized with all that Molson Ex ;)

By the way, E-Town was great, but it was in no point Norwalk.
Next year is going to be BW in Norwalk!

Hell yeah I love Molson Ice, send that stuff here my way :drinkers: :partyman: ,lol. As you requested, I'll bring one of the hyundais I have to the shootout next year :wink:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 11:15 pm
Posts: 7500
Location: Stantonsburg, NC
I was there too, met up with Nate for a few minutes and then went sightseeing with the family :P . I did get to speak to EvoJr for a second to compliment him on his black turbo csm. I saw a silver turbo csm there too but couldn't find the owner at the time. I also saw a red turbo csm strolling through the parking lot with Quebec plates on it. Met up with Possiblevr4 on here too.

I really hate that we didn't organize this a little better. Would have been cool to get a pic of the 4G61t members together. I honestly had no idea this many people from here would show.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:10 am 
Offline
CSM Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:48 am
Posts: 408
Location: Old Forge PA
I was shocked to see the EVO JR car there. I never see him post much on here. Is that even his username?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:02 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 11:15 pm
Posts: 7500
Location: Stantonsburg, NC
Quote:
I was shocked to see the EVO JR car there. I never see him post much on here. Is that even his username?
http://www.4g61t.org/forum/memberlist.p ... le&u=26881


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:17 am 
Offline
Some call me a god
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:02 am
Posts: 1253
Location: Hartselle, Alabama
Quote:
I also saw a red turbo csm strolling through the parking lot with Quebec plates on it.
I really hate that we didn't organize this a little better. Would have been cool to get a pic of the 4G61t members together. I honestly had no idea this many people from here would show.
That was Oliver AKA Colt Max.

I agree that which ever even I go to next year we need to all at least get a picture together.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:11 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:54 am
Posts: 149
Location: NJ
Wow ColtMax was here and i didn't meet the guy? Damn!!
I remember when i was about to buy my first csm his car and Chris' were what i looked up to.
I didn't meet natedog either.
I was hoping that blue csm would come down with the Canadian crew.

I've never been to the shootout so i can't compare the two.
I do hope they have both events on different days next year.
The Etown event was the biggest mitsu event i've ever attended though.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:36 pm 
Offline
CSM Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2002 7:00 pm
Posts: 767
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Quote:
Wow ColtMax was here and i didn't meet the guy? Damn!!
I remember when i was about to buy my first csm his car and Chris' were what i looked up to.
I didn't meet natedog either.
I was hoping that blue csm would come down with the Canadian crew.

I've never been to the shootout so i can't compare the two.
I do hope they have both events on different days next year.
The Etown event was the biggest mitsu event i've ever attended though.
That is what i find a bit disappointing about the showdown. There was no real place where people could expose their street setup. It is usually when I am sneaking around at buschur's that I get to meet some of you guys.

Definately the Shootout gives a lot more opportunities to inter club interactions.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Englishtown Race
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:28 pm 
Offline
Some call me a god
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:34 am
Posts: 2747
Location: Cincy House of Fast
Sounds like there were more CSM's and board members at the Showdown. BUT I got to meet freakin Paul Mezz at the Shootout... What's up now homies? LOL


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC-05:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited