4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:40 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:13 am 
Restricted Newbie

I first found this site back in 2001 when i was still driving around my very first car an 88' dodge colt. :heart: She got me started into the DSM/CSM world and by now, I have owned a dozen DSM's and Vr4's But never another CSM, until a few months ago. I finally found an 89' turbo mirage.

I talked to the owners on a Tuesday night, got on a greyhound on wednesday morning, picked up the car late that night, then drove home through the night, slept in the parking lot at work for an hour before walking inside to work :supz: (that was an adventure in itself).

I believe this may be Pyros old car, but unfortunately the owners after him, did not seem to know much about the car at all. :( Most of the work on the car has been fixing what they did. Took it to the track, as received (minus a tune on link, and a clutch), and ran a 14.1@106 on the EVO III turbo and stock 4g61 (7000' DA), I just picked up some FP2 cams for it, and am in the process of many repairs/modifying. I hope to trap in the one-teens when all is finished. Only other possible mods, is slicks, or an LSD.

Ill be posting around!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:25 pm 
Some call me a god

Welcome back! It's always nice to see an owner of one of these cars stay with it for a while and make something great out of it, I think that owner will be you. Nice shake down runs, looking forward to seeing the progress.

07 ZX6R